OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long do the lions own the rights to him for?

Cause I know if Patrick wills comes back the niners own him.

Adam jones just said on first take that it won't take him more than 6 months to come out of retirement. 

I don't think he's truly done, he just didn't want to continue to waste away his talent for the damn lions. 

thanks again, Detroit. ruining the career of another potential GOAT :smh:

scumbag lions :smh:

:lol:

i'm kidding, SP

If his heart was still into football he'd ask for a trade, and I don't see how Detroit wouldn't be understanding enough to do it. They don't wanna pay him that $20+ million anyways. They'd happily accommodate him.

He just doesn't want to play anymore.

Adam jones just said on first take that it won't take him more than 6 months to come out of retirement. 

I don't think he's truly done, he just didn't want to continue to waste away his talent for the damn lions. 

Somehow I see Calvin on the roster of a contender week 1 in September

Wouldn't the Lions still have him under contract? :nerd:

If his heart was still into football he'd ask for a trade, and I don't see how Detroit wouldn't be understanding enough to do it. They don't wanna pay him that $20+ million anyways. They'd happily accommodate him.

He just doesn't want to play anymore.

They need to still sell tickets. If Calvin Johnson isn't playing for the Lions who are fans coming to see?

If I had to bail out Matt Stafford year after year and take the hits he's taken trying to catch those ducks, I'd retire too.

You can't post this comment without THEE pic...

Post it.

View media item 1942925
4txNk9q.png

Rob GronkowskiVerified account
‏@RobGronkowski
If ya think about it that Option pick up basically equals pay cut the next 4 seasons...[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] I don't work hard for those reasons. Haha [emoji]127947[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]127944[/emoji]

:rofl:

shut yer damn mouth before Bill trades you, bro

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom