OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
On top of the whole Chip mess with Demarco last year, I think he really just doesn't trust Bradford as his QB either. If he thought they could be a good team with him at QB then I think he would have just wanted to stay there and have a fresh start with a new coach.

I think Bradford is just a bridge to the future.. Insurance in case the draft doesn't fall our way at that spot and we go CB or right tackle at 13 (need to get a guy for that spot, since lane Johnson will move to the left post peters)

And even if we do get a guy this year, he won't be an immediate starter.. But basically we have a two year window to draft future QB

Last edited:
#Raiders have an agreement with G Kelechi Osemele, per @Rand_Getlin. This was evident last night, as it got too rich for #Vikings & #Jets

Osemele's market was incredibly hot. When the deal is announced, it'll blow the top off of the OG market. Huge get for the #Raiders.

Last edited:
Raiders are doing it right.

Forget the 'flashy' names and 'big' FAs -- shore up the lines, pick up solid/reliable/cheap vets, and put in work via the draft.

Last edited:
Titans need to take note of what the Raiders are doing. Demarco Murray ain't gonna do **** behind that doodoo butter oline. MM8 will die unless they upgrade the front.

Well I'm glad the Vikes are at least making an attempt to upgrade that atrocious Oline. Hopefully something else pans out.

Raiders are doing it right.

been watching football my entire life (28) and i never thought thered be a day where i agree with a statement like that but i do. 

what a time....
osemele is a big get for the Raiders
i dont know the stats or variables but its crazy because they had a top 10 oline last year maybe even top 5.

in terms of time for carr or sacks i forget what it was 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom