OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

And run a pure 4-3 Zone.
Still need a FS, corner opposite Maxwell and DE opposite Mario (OV/Wake/Jordan?).

Last edited by a moderator:
Woodson could've played another 2 seasons. 

Lynch was done producing good numbers.

Allen and Peyton were done from the start of the season.

Calvins situation is just unfortunate, I truly believe if he was drafted by an organization where winning was the culture he'd still be playing.

Lions never really did anything to put weapons around him, joique bell, reggie bush, mike leshoure, jahvid best, and kevin smith are your backs? one 1,000 yard rusher in his 9 seasons 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Never had a solid complimentary receiver by his side either. 

I'd retire too.

Last edited:
Love the fact Washington is remaining silent. No more off season championships. Also love that Kirk didn't get a long term deal. Still playing for that contract. Eagles are no threat and rebuilding. Dallas season hinges on a frail QB. The Giants however could turn things around with health and defensive upgrades. Gonna be a interesting off season.

i cant believe im gonna be alive for a time when the Jaguars play the Raiders in a meaningful playoff game

The Jags have money to spend

shadkhan.gif

Still these teams are setting themselves up for failure with these huge deals right off the back though :lol: :x,looking at you Grigson

Last edited:
You can have him at that price, Jacksonville.

If we can lock up Penn to a short deal that pays well I think our running game is going to shoot up the rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom