OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: :rofl:

J-Kwon "Tipsy" and "Hood Hop" were classics around the way.

Jim Jones still comes to my local sneaker spot, dude had it all until Max left him and Stack got killed :frown:

Byrd Gang was a complete team :smh:

Max with the melodies, Stack was the spitter, Jim was the **** talker. :pimp:

What coulda been. :smh:

Bruh, I still have The Seven Theory and a boatload of Best of Stack CDs in the car disc changer as we speak :smh:

Fortunately the homie Dave East came thru and carried on the torch Stack passed down, the streets been starving since 2007 :smh:

Goddamn Eddie Lacy got skinny quick as hell.

Hope dude keeps the weight off till camp

View media item 1935696

Photoshopped? :lol:

concerns concerns what's up with Alfred Morris?

are Jones & Thompson ready to take over?

They better be ready to take over regardless of what happens to Morris.

He's going on the market however he said himself he wants to play for only one team. He wants to stay in Washington. It's up to him ultimately if he returns. Since he had a down year and we're working the multi back system more now, he has to agree with the number we want him at. If not Washington is ready to move forward.

Last edited:
Roddy was pretty bad last year. I remember when he went on a rant about not getting passes his way. Then went out the next game and had 4 drops and 0 catches lol. 

Damn Lafell got cut
eek.gif
but but but but he was balling in NE and Tom made him a better player then Cam could.  *not you Rola*

bum as stone hands. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom