OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of gawds...just came across this chart

The top 25 receiving TD per game averages post merger

pimp.gif
The list is invalid and needs to be taken down.

They made an obvious error by adding a "0" digit to Jimmy Graham's true ranking. I'm not sure if we can trust these numbers.

Last edited:
I listened to some song he dropped off that mixtape and turned it right off after 30 seconds. My man Le'veon needs to get back onto the field :lol:

I'm still waiting on that Jewelz album from my man.

I heard Chris Webber's album was aight. I know he gave NaS a dope beat.

I'll never forget K.O.B.E. song. Tyra singing on it.

There's only one Juice. That's the murderer.

Last edited:
It's not though but I'm holding out for the 30 for 30 thats coming this spring.

I think its broken down into like 5 two hour episodes 
eek.gif

Son, it can't be little OJ. Can't be. WAAAAAYYYY too much evidence against OJ. His blood, DNA, clothing. I just don't see how it's his son. I saw the article in the thread about why it's his son. Some crazy **** in there but OJ's evidence outweighs his son.

Show is great. I don't like Cuba playing OJ though. He's too small.

A few months ago the History channel and A&E or some channel had like three hours worth of OJ tapes and the back story and what we didn't hear. It's crazy.

Last edited:
The OJ fall from grace is an incredible story. Almost unbelievable

All he had to do was let go of his wife. Let her live her life and he could have lived his. He's an egotistical maniac. Sad that he really felt like he owned her and felt that she could never leave him unless it was death. I've met men like that and it's scary. A serious screw loose up there.

All he had to do was let go of his wife. Let her live her life and he could have lived his. He's an egotistical maniac. Sad that he really felt like he owned her and felt that she could never leave him unless it was death. I've met men like that and it's scary. A serious screw loose up there.

His son killed Nicole and that dude, though.

So if Oj has CTE, does that change any opinions for you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom