OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the accusations that probably has him staying or prolonging this decision. He calls that retirement press conference, you damn well know it won't be a classic send off. He's either teetering right now until everything dies down completely or he's coming back one more year because retiring as a wash up is better than retiring a Champion, but amidst disparaging accusations.

That's my guess.

Bradford-led Eagles squad went 2-0 against NYG, last year, including a 27-7 beatdown on MNF.  I'm not sure why Giants' fans are so geeked 
laugh.gif
Because half of our linemen were injured, all of our defenders are going to get replaced, and Sam Bradford has a history of season ending injuries?

Bradford-led Eagles squad went 2-0 against NYG, last year, including a 27-7 beatdown on MNF.  I'm not sure why Giants' fans are so geeked :lol:

Slingin Sammy gonna be just fine with a defense that doesn't have to play 3/4's of the game

now we need to find someone to take Demarco's whiny ***

It's the accusations that probably has him staying or prolonging this decision. He calls that retirement press conference, you damn well know it won't be a classic send off. He's either teetering right now until everything dies down completely or he's coming back one more year because retiring as a wash up is better than retiring a Champion, but amidst disparaging accusations.

That's my guess.
He shouldn't even sweat it. Retire, disappear for a few months then show up and everything is forgotten. NFL moves fast.

Lol. Marvin has definitely improved. But up until the dalton era he had 2 winning seasons in 6 years.

I still think he's an above average coach because the talent is there for the bengals to have at least 1 championship in the past 3 years.

What's the point in winning 10 to 11 games per year just to lay an egg in the playoffs.

So Adam Schefter DID say Peyton wants to play on ESPN. If that's true Peyton done lost his mind. Not only has he regressed but all those injuries and neck surgeries... He's crazy if he comes back. What better way can you leave the game?

agreed. what better way to leave than literally being carried to a superbowl title :pimp:

almost as if he was carried off the field :pimp:

:lol:

Last edited:
Hasn't it been since like 1990 the bengals last won a playoff game or something ? That last playoff game tho

On one hand, they almost walked outta game with a comeback win from AJ da gawd. On the other, Jeremy Hill 
mean.gif
 Burfict 
mean.gif
 Pacman 
mean.gif

All those AFC North games are gonna be war next year.

With hindsight I'll give that L to Jeremy hill...

Burfict sealed the same and everything prior to that..

Touchdown dez on that TD list :pimp:

Last edited:
Tom Coughlin resigned as head coach of the Giants earlier this offseason, but insinuated on the Jay Mohr Show on Fox Sports Radio that management pushed him out: "Hey, do I agree with the move? Of course not. It hurts. It hurts. Former is not a good word. I don't like the word but that's the way it is.

The Philadelphia Eagles agreed to a two-year contract with quarterback Sam Bradford, keeping Bradford off the free-agent market without using the franchise tag.

The deal is worth $36 million, with $26 million of that guaranteed, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Teams to worry about in the NFC
Green Bay Packers
San Francisco 49ers
Chicago Bears
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Clowns
Detroit Lions
Atlanta Falcons
New York Giants
Carolina Panthers
New Orleans Saints
Minnesota Vikings
Arizona Cardinals
Seattle Seahawks
St. Louis Rams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Last edited:
Teams to worry about in the NFC
Green Bay Packers
San Francisco 49ers
Chicago Bears
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Clowns
Detroit Lions
Atlanta Falcons

New York Giants
Carolina Panthers
New Orleans Saints
Minnesota Vikings

Arizona Cardinals
Seattle Seahawks
L.A. Rams
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Teams to worry about in the AFC

Cincinnati Bengals

Last edited:
Nobody is worried about Lions, Bears, Saints, Skins or 9ers.
Even tho I feel like the 7-8-1 season was an anomaly in what we're going to do from here on out considering Cam stays healthy people was saying that same thing about us. I feel like the 3rd year is the measuring stick for ever coach/Qb for them to start putting something together, after that 3 year period we're 37-14-1. Not counting anyone out but some teams do have a tougher climb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom