OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Fisher has been coaching for 21 years, has six double-digit win seasons, 3 division titles, and a single AFC championship to his name... but he keeps getting hired and/or extended.

I don't understand it.

Sam coming back. Smh

Never change Eagles, never change. That's one East team we won't have to worry about next season.

HTTR

I'm actually not too mad about it. It's not that bad of a deal and it's not long at all so it's not like if he fails we'll be screwed for the next 2320938 years. Add in Connor Cook or Hackenberg in the third round to groom behind him and I'm a happy dude.

so iggles fans happy?

I would have preferred we locked up our two young DTs.. Sign the young guard out of KC

Having Bradford back is meh for me, because I expect zero out of him.. I hope we can grab a young QB early in this draft or the next

I was cool when I though it was 3years 36 with 24 guaranteed.. But this, we just spent a lot for mediocrity

Fisher and Bradford stay eatin  
mean.gif

Just heard the news. My condolences to all eagle fans in here.

Not really

He was talking 4-5 year deal at $25 million a year last month

Yeah thats that crazy offer they turned down. Idk what him and his agent were thinking at that time

Eagles fans just better hope he doesn't play good next season. Thats REALLY when he might cash out and stay for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom