OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's interesting that Norman, cousins, and Miller are all getting the franchise. They must have all been asking for crazy contracts. The teams are basically saying, we believe your last season is an outlier, and you won't be as good next year.
Def for Kirk. Did he even beat a team over .500?
no. which is sad.

gruden must be doing everything in his power to keep him.

I'm really tired of talking about the ******** and kirk cousins man 
laugh.gif

Hope he uses that money to find real estate elsewhere then.  Giants had an insane amount of injuries, Boys lost their QB for most of the season, and Chip couldn't get out his own way.  No way the East is as bad is it was last year.

@FieldYates

If Kirk Cousins plays on the franchise tag this season, he’ll have the highest base salary for any QB in the NFL in 2016: $19.953M. 

Get ya money, pleighboi. :pimp:

I don't 'eem see it as a bad move by the 'Skins. Clearly overpaying in the short term, but it's better than tying up a bunch of guaranteed money for X amount of years on a guy the jury is still out on. 

Yup. That's exactly what it is.

Let's see what Kirk's got and hopefully he can continue to improve. I'm not mad at this at all. It's a deal that had to get done. Skins, I think, were originally coming at Kirk's camp with a 12-15m offer, so what's an extra 4m's? No biggie...

Tagging him makes way more sense than one of those 5/120 type deals. He definitely hasn't earned 19 mil this year but he earned the right to start next season and see how he does.

Kirk gonna be protecting those stats something serious next season for his TD-INT ratio and padding stats for leverage :lol:. Probably checkdown as much as he can.

[use this space]

to tell me everything I need to know about future Viking George Iloka.

i mean, if he wants to come back, he's going to be back. some dumbass team will take a flyer on him just to sell tickets and jerseys :lol:

Giselle breaks Brady's arm in a messy divorce spat a la Tiger Woods, Jimmy G has been traded to Houston...

Peyton guides the Pats to SB51, I see it now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom