OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son, it can't be little OJ. Can't be. WAAAAAYYYY too much evidence against OJ. His blood, DNA, clothing. I just don't see how it's his son. I saw the article in the thread about why it's his son. Some crazy **** in there but OJ's evidence outweighs his son.

Show is great. I don't like Cuba playing OJ though. He's too small.

A few months ago the History channel and A&E or some channel had like three hours worth of OJ tapes and the back story and what we didn't hear. It's crazy.

Man that dude and his son did it :lol:. No way his son wasnt there at that scene in some fashion.

:lol: at OJ with CTE

John Sullivan sat out a few training camp practices in August, saying he had a back injury but should be back in a few weeks.

Hasn't played since, don't know what exactly he's been dealt/the severity, but I am hoping Alex Mack is an option for the Vikings in FA. They can target a guard/tackle at No. 23 in the first round, but I think FA is going to be the spot where they do that. Then again, Joe Berger had a very good year, so don't know if Mack would even be worth the money he's going to get for the Vikings specifically considering Berger's year + his price in comparison.

I know Schefter, etc. are saying Mack-Browns could re-up but the Cleveland.com article has a Mack quote about how winning is a priority for him, so I mean. I like Hue and all. But I mean.

OJ had all these problems when he was still playing and right after. That's before the CTE would hit if he does have it.

OJ did it. His son might have helped or been involved but I don't know how you think his son did it. OJ beat the **** out of her mad times. Lied about the shoes, said he never owned them. Failed the polygraph test BADLY. Lied about his girl breaking up with him and not playing the message on his car phone that morning.

OJ was a jealous and insecure, that was his downfall

I still remember thinking no way the guy in Naked Gun could have done this

Kirk Cousins wants his only payday and he wants it now. IT'S HIS MONEY, AND HE WANTS IT NOWWWWWW

40 Bars >>> every other athletes songs
That should've been the background for when A.I. did his speech in Philly awhile back

Iverson should put it online for free now. **** it. Can't be worse than the new trash I hear. I know he got some joints on there

Roy Jones had some joints on that album.

Lil Flip, Juvenile, BG, Fiend and Young Bloodz were on that joint. I never heard the full album but I heard a few joints with the big names on it.

laugh.gif
 roy jones as a rapper. 

jewels timeeeee. representing bad news 
pimp.gif

chris webber had that smooth joint with kurupt too 

Hurricane Chris, Jim Jones, Shop Boyz, Cali Swag District, J-Kwon, Rich Boy, Chammillionaire.

Oh we're not talking favorites

:rofl: :rofl:

J-Kwon "Tipsy" and "Hood Hop" were classics around the way.

Jim Jones still comes to my local sneaker spot, dude had it all until Max left him and Stack got killed :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom