OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles Johnson cut, knew it was coming. Was making way too much money not to produce like the top paid DE. Time for Ealy to step up.

Last edited:
"So he can get his *** in whenever he gets in, . . . if he gets in. If he doesn’t get in too bad. The hell with him"

Well damn, Marvin 
laugh.gif

Foster's been pretty damn good when healthy. sucks he cpuld never play a full season

Harvin Marrison giving no dambs :lol:

Seems like Marvin's temper has a hair trigger. While his HOF case is bulletproof, when you watch clips of TO you see he is much more dangerous after the catch and taking shots downfield.

Even when TO was a shell of himself in Cincy and Buffalo he was putting up great numbers. Definitely had a few more in the chamber when he retired.

Seems like Marvin's temper has a hair trigger. While his HOF case is bulletproof, when you watch clips of TO you see he is much more dangerous after the catch and taking shots downfield.

Even when TO was a shell of himself in Cincy and Buffalo he was putting up great numbers. Definitely had a few more in the chamber when he retired.

8/8 A+ would rep again

I'm late on the Roddy White thing but even though I saw this offseason move coming it still feels kind of weird though dudes been with us for a long team and has been a very good WR for us. Hopefully he can be productive somewhere else.

wait...Marvin Harrison gets down like that?

damn i thought he was just a film room nerd eatin poppa johns with peyton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom