OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I’m not concerned about, you know, T.O. Not one bit. I was concerned about myself. I wasn’t worried about splitting the vote with anyone. That was it.

“The person who was supposed to get in got in. And that was me. If he didn’t get in, that’s his problem. He can talk all that other ******** like he’s been doing. That’s on him. But I’m in. My jacket is gold. I will look in the rear view for nobody.

“So he can get his *** in whenever he gets in … if he gets in. If he doesn’t get in too bad. The hell with him.”

RIP terrell owens
RIP tony kornheiser

"now you wanna run around talk about guns like i got none?"

Last edited:
Still wildin at how ESPN broke the story about Marvin and his guns, had the dude on there snitching, admitting to being scared of him, and he gets clapped up right after that airs. 
mean.gif

Marv talkin' like he got shooters...oh wait

It is kinda ironic that TO gets snubbed because of his attitude in the locker room, but a guy that could be linked to a murder glides in.

Last edited:
“I wasn’t concerned at all,’’ Harrison told hosts Ron Borges, Rick Gosselin and Clark Judge. “I’m not concerned about, you know, T.O. Not one bit. I was concerned about myself. I wasn’t worried about splitting the vote with anyone. That was it."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The person who was supposed to get in got in. And that was me. If he didn’t get in, that’s his problem. He can talk all that other bulls— like he’s been doing. That’s on him. But I’m in. My jacket is gold. I will look in the rear view for nobody."

DhfNcgB.gif

“So he can get his *** in whenever he gets in, . . . if he gets in. If he doesn’t get in too bad. The hell with him.”

to.jpg

tumblr_mzvf69UzMK1qhkbk8o1_400.gif

Last edited:
Joe's contract is the reason the Ravens can't compete since he's not earning it and it's handicapping them

Stay proud

From Gary Myers of the NY Daily News:
Reports initially said that TC withdrew his name from consideration for the job, but it doesn't look like he was going to get an offer anyway.

Last edited:
I love Marvin's comments. My man really doing dirt but staying clean.

Coughlin needs to retire. You miss the playoffs four years in a row AND there were coaching errors this season that caused a few L's. You were warned and given multiple chances. I think there were things going on in private that we won't ever know but he gotta ease up.

I can't believe how much money Baltimore is giving Joe. He's not worth it. Is he even in Baltimore if Raheem Moore makes a routine defensive play?

Hope Arian can have a couple good seasons left. He was fun to watch.

Charles Johnson got released easily to see that coming. Gotta make room for Mario Williams coming back home. But interesting that Johnson reps said they'll sign back with carolina if he doesn't get more money elsewhere. I know alot of Falcons fans have wanted him for awhile.

Marvin Harrison was on that  "My Name is My Name" steez in that interview. 
laugh.gif

Charles Johnson got released easily to see that coming. Gotta make room for Mario Williams coming back home. But interesting that Johnson reps said they'll sign back with carolina if he doesn't get more money elsewhere. I know alot of Falcons fans have wanted him for awhile.
I want no parts of Mario, wish we would've signed Quinton Couples instead.

Seems like Marvin's temper has a hair trigger. While his HOF case is bulletproof, when you watch clips of TO you see he is much more dangerous after the catch and taking shots downfield.

Even when TO was a shell of himself in Cincy and Buffalo he was putting up great numbers. Definitely had a few more in the chamber when he retired.

Rapped. You have my gym crew weak.
View media item 1937020

And if I was T.O., I wouldn't even respond. Marvin you got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom