OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rams and Jeff Fisher are discussing a contract extension as the 2016 season is the final year of his current deal. https://t.co/9brl6om72a
— NFL on ESPN (@ESPNNFL) March 1, 2016
How the in the heck is Jeff Fisher getting a extension 
mean.gif

Don't know why guys delete tweets anymore.
That screen shot game is vicious.
But I'm from a different age where grown me down write down every single feeling they have for the world to see.
New generations.

And Fisher is a company guy. He'll guide the Rams through this transition, make decent draft loves and set the team up for the future coach.

The Rams have a squad now to be honest. For sure pieces are there.

And Fisher is a company guy. He'll guide the Rams through this transition, make decent draft loves and set the team up for the future coach.

That's the thing. They have a squad now. Let him play out he season and his contract and get a new coach to take them to the next step next offseason. It just seems weird to extend him when he doesn't seem like the one to take the to the next step. 

they are making sure he isn't a lame duck going into LA

I def. get why it was done, keep the coach happy but I would have fired him after the season if I was in charge

Those tweets definitely just hurt his draft stock. What a dumb ***. Terrible timing. **** was worse than his combine.

That's the thing. They have a squad now. Let him play out he season and his contract and get a new coach to take them to the next step next offseason. It just seems weird to extend him when he doesn't seem like the one to take the to the next step. 

Kronke just cares about the bottom line. If the team is selling tickets and the coach is good enough to not make the team awful, then he does not care. He is all about business and just wants to turn profits.

Can we also mention that Joey bosas Twitter is jbBigBear... I don't know who gave him that nickname, but that is awful. Muscle hamster sounds much more intimidating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom