OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the chances of Nkemdiche falling to 30th?
Can he leave his brother at home :rolleyes this year we can go any direction but I know it wont be oline in the first :lol: if an elite DE that fits 4-3 falls he'll be the pick. But if not, it could be a db/safety or Derrick Henry since he fits the panthers mold.

Last edited:
What's the chances of Nkemdiche falling to 30th?
Can he leave his brother at home :rolleyes this year we can go any direction but I know it wont be oline in the first :lol: if an elite DE that fits 4-3 falls he'll be the pick. But if not, it could be a db/safety or Derrick Henry since he fits the panthers mold.
Bruh I will be so heated if Carolina picks Henry. So pissed.

Well, Bosa's dad was a complete flop, so that alone makes me skittish. :lol: But I think this one will learn from that a little bit......hopefully. :\

Cleveland reporter Mary Kay Cabot noted Jackson’s interest from the past.

In 2013, Jackson told Peter King of si.com that “we wanted the kid in the worst way.”

He acknowledged that the late Raiders owner Al Davis was also upset that they didn’t land him.

“Scouting him, I fell in love with the kid,” said Jackson. “Leader, won a ton of games at Nevada, really impressive when you talked to him, strong, all the tools to win in the NFL. No doubt in my mind he was going to be good.”

I see Beast Mode didn't waste any time before trying to make the most of retirement :lol: :smokin

Ghost riding a camel :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
just saw a mock that had Vernon Hargreaves falling to #20
nerd.gif
make it happen steelers. 

i'd be just as happy with Kendall fuller though. Seems more realistic than vernon.

Plus he's a tech guy. All for it. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom