OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom re-upping 'til 2019. No surprise there. Curious to see how they structured the contract this time around. 

One of these days, Pretty Jimmy. One day...
laugh.gif

ESPN magazine with Insider access for $4.50/year. use code 81052 at checkout:

http://www.discountmags.com/magazin...0f7e3bc8a93a4f0INT&sdtid=8479709&a=slickdeals
I was waiting for one of these. My joint finally ran out at the end of December.

You're now my favorite Jets fan. Good looks son. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Good ol Todd McShay just called Joey bosa numbers concerning...but he put up the same numbers as JJ Watt at the combine.

Good job ESPN good job.

And they just mentioned it no doubt that Elliot will go top 5. I don't see it with him, what's the difference between him and Mark Ingram?

Good ol Todd McShay just called Joey bosa numbers concerning...but he put up the same numbers as JJ Watt at the combine.

Good job ESPN good job.

I still don't trust Bosa as some elite sack guy in the NFL. He's sure as hell not Watt.

He talks like he got dropped on his head every day as a baby

Idk what y'all saw in Bosa but when I watched OSU about 3 times this year, he was wrecking ****, straight blowing up everything. Crazy explosive.

Zeke's been getting Le'Veon Bell comparisons :wow:. Don't think he'll ever be the best RB in the league but he has all the tools you want your RB to have.

was hoping he'd fall to #20 but that sounds unlikely now

I wouldn't touch a RB until the 3rd round at the earliest

Gurley wasn't that good after his first handful of games, I'm sure he'll be special but in recent NFL history, top backs don't translate to playoff success outside Beastmode

Look at Trent and last year Melvin Gordon looked like a big bust

Last edited:
I like Bosa but not in the Top 5.

Zeke in the Top 5 now :wow: .. figured he was a middle-later 1st rounder.

Need Henry to slip to the 2nd round so we can go ahead and snatch him up.

Don't know why I feel like Henry's gonna be a better pro than Zeke,even with Bama RB history :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom