OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's some straight up sucka *** ho **** on his part. Super flagrant to try and **** with dude's money like that. Let's see how he feels about that statement once the older heads in the league get a hold of him during training camp...

Last edited:
That's some straight up sucka *** ho **** on his part. Super flagrant to try and **** with dude's money like that. Let's see how he feels about that statement once the older heads in the league get a hold of him during training camp...

Really surprised he threw his former teammate under the bus man. **** move smh

Hackenberg is straight garbage. I bet there will still be scouts caping though, because he looks the part.

Of course. That "potential" will carry him until teams wake up. Dude is so innacurate its laughable. Only thing that can save him is Bill and the Texans.

Hackenberg is straight garbage. I bet there will still be scouts caping though, because he looks the part.

Of course. That "potential" will carry him until teams wake up. Dude is so innacurate its laughable. Only thing that can save him is Bill and the Texans.

Are the Texans going to draft a qb? Once they do that, bill won't have any excuses about being mediocre anymore.

Are the Texans going to draft a qb? Once they do that, bill won't have any excuses about being mediocre anymore.

It should be interesting come draft day. Bill is on the hot seat if he doesn't get a serviceable QB after putting a donut up in the playoffs...at home :lol: :smh: . He just better hope no other team scoops him up or he may have to scoop him up asap. Idk how thirsty they are for him

If Jaylon Smith is ruled out for 2016, is a team still eligible to draft him real late or does he go into the 2017 draft?

I think y'all are being too hard on BoB.

He's posted two 9-7 seasons with bum *** dudes picked up off the street playing the most important position in the sport. Yeah he got drummed in the playoffs, and they were in because of that weak *** division, but it takes time to set up your program and fully integrate a system. He shouldn't be on any hot seats right now. Texans looked like they packed it in for good during the 1st half of that Miami game...they put up a fight during the 2nd half, and it lowkey turned their season around. BoB should get some credit for doing it after losing Foster and no QB.

Is he still at odds with the GM? I thought the GM was the problem over there, no?

Last edited:
The no QB situation is his own doing tho.

If he's that stubborn to not address the QBs going forward then he won't last here much longer.

I agree he deserves some blame for the QB's. I just think it's too early for hot seat talk.

IMO considering all the circumstances, they've done just enough during his time there to continue being patient with what he's trying to build. You obviously want to see real progress each year, and he HAS to get the QB situation under control for next season. No question about that.

I'm biased on this because I'm rooting for dude and would love to see Pats Souf flourish. I don't think I've said anything outlandish though.

Last edited:
Damn, they said Kirk turned down 12.5 a year, then turned down 15 a year. Wow.

Kirk getting that paper :smokin

giphy.gif

#CashoutKirk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom