OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ those bosa tweets.

I'm not the type of person to wish someone to fail... but I hope he isn't very good in the league.

Thing is he was ok with the first few tweets. I'm sure many athletes feel that way...but then went off the rails with garbage tweets

And a crappy meal pic :lol:

The Qbs in this draft aren't good enough to waste a # 4 pick.

Yes and No...Cowboys are SB or bust at this point with Romo having 1 or 2 good years left. The Cowboys will probably not have a chance to draft this high again before Romo retires/is carted off the field for the last time. Why not take a shot at getting a franchise QB at #4?

Last edited:
Ya took the bait from Stillin and ran with it :lol: :smh:

Bosa isn't on our radar, they like Deforest Buckner a lot better. As of now, we're still leaning towards Ramsey or trading down according to reports.

Last edited:
So Peyton would like to keep playing "if given the chance" per Schefter on Mike & Mike this morning.

He got the local thot on IG plate, caption be like "eating healthy tonight, salad on fleek!"
laugh.gif
Literally what I envisioned in my head 
laugh.gif
Bosa moving up the Cowboys big board with those tweets.
Y'all were on fire with the jokes. 
roll.gif

Those tweets might drop Bosa to #2 overall. Not sure what he was thinking.
I'm sorry, but if I'm picking at #1 I wouldn't let those trash *** tweets from Bosa prevent me from picking him IF I thought he's the guy. I'd need more than that to roll with the next best player available. 

Bosa isn't on our radar, they like Deforest Buckner a lot better. As of now, we're still leaning towards Ramsey or trading down according to reports.

I've seen a bunch of mocks with him at #4

I know mocks really mean nothing in the grand scheme of things, Goff is there at 4, would you? I would and let him sit behind Romo for a couple years.

Edit: actually I'd try and trade the pick and add another 1st round plus picks in other rounds

Last edited:

I've seen a bunch of mocks with him at #4

I know mocks really mean nothing in the grand scheme of things, Goff is there at 4, would you? I would and let him sit behind Romo for a couple years.

I like Goff but not at 4 considering we have too many other needs to fill.

Honestly, I rather temporarily address the backup QB situation via FA with a guy like RG3 (I'm warming up to him) or a trade (longshot to get Glennon), then trade down from #4. The window to win is now and we need to do everything possible to make that happen.

If we stay put, I'm ok with waiting on a QB until the 3rd-4th round as well.

Of course if we're big spenders in FA (which we won't be) then that will change some of my thoughts.

The #Dolphins have chosen to transition tag DE Olivier Vernon, which gives them the right to match any offer. Interesting choice.

I can see the Raiders out bidding the Dolphins. At $11 - 12 that should be his range, but Raiders with that big cap number they can throw whatever to him. Dolphins will have an interesting offseason like always.

So Peyton would like to keep playing "if given the chance" per Schefter on Mike & Mike this morning.
Does Peyton really want to risk his Golden Boy status in the eyes of many to put himself out there another year? Love of the game or arrogance? He's earned the right to do whatever he wants so I don't have a problem with it either way. It's hard for these guys to let go.

Who are you guys choosing from the following:

Fitzpatrick, geno, manning
Hoyer, The Weedman, manning
Bradford, Sanchez, manning
Foles, Keenum, manning
Osweiler, manning
Manziel, mccown, manning

Who are you guys choosing from the following:

Fitzpatrick, geno, manning
Hoyer, The Weedman, manning
Bradford, Sanchez, manning
Foles, Keenum, manning