OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knows how times have changed but just because something happened decades ago doesn't mean it can't be discussed now. And like @Mister Friendly  said this continued till 2005 so its not like this story with Peyton began and ended in 1996.

For every 10 Bill Cosby's there is 1 Michael Jackson.

I'm guessing Peyton is somewhere in the ocean in between.

Last edited:
That Clay it was more like look at Peyton smearing this poor woman for like 8 years to keep his phony image.

he took a one sided document and used it to smear Peyton, see how easy it is?

Just because it's one sided it doesn't mean it's wrong.

Her accusations had enough merit to get a settlement twice and for a judge to suggest that there was enough evidence to suggest Peyton knew his statements were false.

Last edited:

Example of how times have changed from 1996 to 2016.

In 1996, if LeSean McCoy had the exact same club fight with off duty cops.

It never happened, no video and no social media tweets and posts...... They would have thrown a couple thousand and had no charges, or even a police write up
or how Ray Rice just got two games but the video made it blow up into something much bigger.

This whole thing is going to culminate into Peyton teabagging a crying Jordan face

Last edited:
:lol: at the teabagging Jordan

Archie really is the biggest scumbag of em all. Even all the way back to that Eli not going to the chargers draft thing

7KxL7pq.png

I thought the jab was; the only question needed when administering physicals is to ask how many SB's the Eagles have. 

If you answer 0 then everything is normal. But if you answer 1 or above then the player's brain is too far addled

and it's a fail because they shouldn't be taking anymore hits. 

Chris Kluwe tweeting and letting off the mega cannon choppa on Peyton. Sheesh. Didn't know he was still around though.

Is this thing about ESPN telling their people not to cover the NYDN Peyton story true? I need other sources...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom