OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't find a blue Von Miller SB jersey 
tired.gif
mad.gif

Kluwe :wow: :wow: :rofl:

"A ****heel privileged redneck *****tick who used daddy's name to cover up criminal behavior. **** you."

He aint lyin :nerd:

Damn just saw his tweets and man...goddamn :wow: :wow:.

"F*ck Him with An Ebola Covered Gardening Fork”

Jeez :x

Since tomorrow is President's day

I would like to say this country was built on lies, slavery and servitude

Our forefathers were nothing but fraudulent slave owners and they should not be honored

Clay Travis should catch some heat for that article. Dude really referred to the whole Peyton thing several times as just "a locker room prank."

As if Peyton did the same thing in an office or at the park, THEN it's terrible... but because he's in a locker room he can teabag a woman and it's not that big of a deal? :lol:

Not to mention the smear campaign/cover up that ensued.

Now if you ask me, none of that means that Peyton isn't the good guy he's portrayed to be now; he could very well have matured and grown as a person in the last 20 years since that's happened. :lol:

But still, let's not act like it was just some harmless prank.

Broncos need to ditch orange for blue again

QFT,been saying this :lol:. Never been a fan of that new orange even though I liked their OG Orange Crush jerseys. They can keep them as an alternate like before if they must stay but the navy blue is so much nicer imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom