OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but considering that they did nothing but take L's in SBs with those and they've won three with the new ones I doubt the team goes back to that look.

Last edited:
Who going to Gronk's Cruise this weekend?
nerd.gif
Forget about this. 
laugh.gif

Need to book a flight to that island.

broncos need to do an updated version of these bad boys:

View media item 1912517
This offseason will be the perfect season to do a refresh... they just sold tons of merchandise for the Super Bowl and such, new logo next year and everybody will have to buy more merch.

Really?

They need to use the old logo as the major influence. :nthat:

They're well overdue for a redesign though. Their current look was the go-to template for the high schools who were getting new uniforms back in the early 2000's. :lol:

broncos need to do an updated version of these bad boys:
This offseason will be the perfect season to do a refresh... they just sold tons of merchandise for the Super Bowl and such, new logo next year and everybody will have to buy more merch.
Really?

They need to use the old logo as the major influence.
nthat.gif

They're well overdue for a redesign though. Their current look was the go-to template for the high schools who were getting new uniforms back in the early 2000's.
laugh.gif
I was just guessing, I'm not in the know or anything.  

However, I saw an article about one year ago or so talking about how Nike was really interested in giving the broncos a redesign.  The broncos were Nike's first NFL redesign when they came out with the current uniforms back in the day.  Nike seems to have this soft spot for the broncos since they had those rather revolutionary designs that went away from a normal football jersey (different numbers, triangle instead of a stripe on the helmet, etc.,).  So when Nike got the contract back a few years back, they really wanted to go all out again on the broncos jerseys.  It seemed like they were supposed to do it last year, but nothing happened.  So maybe this year is the year.  Plus, what I was saying is that they just sold tons of merchandise for the Super Bowl and such, next year would be a prime year to do a redesign to get people to buy even more stuff.  

?

??

New discussion: What throwback or alternate uniforms/logos do you guys want to come back most? or what uniform needs the biggest overhaul in your opinion?

The ones I would change without a doubt:
For primetime/Cowboys games. I had this exact jersey
mean.gif
Permenantly
Instead of Orange

Sanchez & Holmes :wow: good times

i hated the red Giants jerseys so much :lol:

Rams throwbacks & the Chargers power blue's with block numbers are the GOATs :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Broncos, Pats and Bucs need their old/classic looks back. Rams are a given at this point.

I'm in the minority, but I don't want the Chargers to go full-time powder blue. Use it a few times a season and call it good. Keep it special.

?

??

New discussion: What throwback or alternate uniforms/logos do you guys want to come back most? or what uniform needs the biggest overhaul in your opinion?

The ones I would change without a doubt:
For primetime/Cowboys games. I had this exact jersey
mean.gif
Permenantly
Instead of Orange
I mostly agree.  Giants and Jets need changes.  Broncos are very bad and Chargers playing in Navy makes no sense.

Obviously rebranding team racism would be nice, though independently they do have nice uniforms.

anyone else annoyed that the Giants white jerseys have stripes & the home blues don't? :lol:

anyone else annoyed that the Giants white jerseys have stripes & the home blues don't?
laugh.gif
giants need to play in white pants. i like the giants uniforms when they play in white pants. 

chargers with navy is fine. the 90s lighting bolts were dope.

jets are awful - the early 90s were way better.

jaguars are awful 

dolphins need to use these fulltime. 

the eagles havent had an update in a long time. they should go back to these 

Forgot about the Dolphins.. yeah they need to go darker.

The one thing I miss about Reebok was the alternates. Nike rarely does throwback now and there's barely any special jerseys aside from the horrible color rush.

Last edited:
Throwbacks..

Pats, back to red pat patriot jerseys

Buffalo back to the other throwback

Atlanta to the black jerseys red helmets

Eagles to Kelly greens

Houston to oilers

The Broncos to the ones posted above

Dolphins to the ones they wore this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back