OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just Peyton putting his nuts in her face.

It's the years of a smear campaign, thats real distrubting. Aren't they doing similar things to the HGH guy?

If it was your mother, sister, girlfriend or daughter, how would you feel if Peyton put his nuts and **** on her face while she was doing her job and then smeared her name because she had the audacity to say something?

That kind of behavior deserves an a-- whipping. That's the appropriate response to that foolishness

It was known but it was more of Oh Peyton, he just mooned a student female trainer.

This report is more revealing and shows he was lying and how it was a calculated smear campaign on multiple occasions over years.

Saying stuff that would ruin her career, that she was some vulgar girl who said all sorts of nasty stuff and she was getting gangbanged out by Black guys.

Last edited:
What about Joe Cool? I can guarantee there is nothing bad on him out there.

Still awaiting Eli scandals
nerd.gif

Damn. So someone's coming after Peyton's head, huh?

The news cycle never ceases to amaze me. Funny how and when **** just happens to get put in the spotlight.

*continues to take mental notes*

So the anti peyton club has something to read.
Media needs to capture market share

Same applies to Brady haters such as myself

Defintley feels like it should've been a bigger deal, but it was a different time back then too. Peyton should just hang it up, and keep it moving.

Last edited by a moderator:
In DC for my birthday today over by Chevy Chase, what's a good restaurant my girlfriend and I should get reservations at for tonight? We're on our way to Tyson's Mall right now if there's anywhere good anybody knows about around there too.

Wasn't that story about Peyton leaked years ago? If not, Im pretty it was discussed here a few months ago.
Nothing new about it. All that stuff is out there and has been for years. A quick google search or wiki of Peyton brings it up. Dude who wrote the article is just salty people were bashing Cam. 

I swear, some folks tryna turn Cam into Jackie Robinson or something.

Defintley feels like it should've been a bigger deal, but it was a different time back then too. Peyton should just hang it up, and keep it moving.

He really should. All these years and none of these things were brought up...

Football is telling you to leave and all this off field stuff is even more reason to hang it up immediately

How is talking about Peyton's sketchy *** behavior in the past have anything to do with Cam??? No one is trying to make Cam into Jackie or Ali, that sounds like a straight up straw man argument cause I haven't seen anyone doing that.

Last edited:
How is talking about Peyton's sketchy *** behavior in the past have anything to do with Cam??? No one is trying to make Cam into Jackie or Ali, that sounds like a straight up straw man argument cause I haven't seen anyone doing that.

Yea I don't know what the hell that was supposed to mean or how the 2 are connected :lol:. How does #18's shady history have anything to do with Cam?

Dude really said they're trying to make Cam into Jackie Robinson :rofl:

Last edited:

I'm talking about the dude who 'wrote' the piece on Peyton. It was literally a response to how media deals with certain people and a response to current stuff thats happened after the Super Bowl.

Yea I don't know what the hell that was supposed to mean or how the 2 are connected
laugh.gif
. How does #18's shady history have anything to do with Cam?

Dude really said they're trying to make Cam into Jackie Robinson
roll.gif
Yea. I don't get it either. The author did write an article pointing out the sheer hypocrisy from the media regarding Peyton not having to shake hands after his defeat from the saints. And cam's SB50 antics. But what does Cam have to do with Peyton putting his balls in a womans face?

Jackie robinson tho 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I'm talking about the dude who 'wrote' the piece on Peyton. It was literally a response to how media deals with certain people and a response to current stuff thats happened after the Super Bowl.
Ok I see what you're getting at now but the premise of the piece is not wrong. Peyton has benefited from people helping keep his image clean and the media and people more importantly for that matter do respond to stories differently based on who there person is.

Last edited:
The fact that this is being brought up almost 2 decades after the fact and nothing of consequence happened besides a womans professional life/image being destroyed proves the writers point though :lol:. Since you wanted to bring up Cam randomly,imagine the ****show if Cam had a story come out that even resembled that in college...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom