OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my favorite thread on NT but there are some special members in here.
mean.gif

btw Chester is a healthy 22 and six months.

just kidding I know he's 46

This is my favorite thread on NT but there are some special members in here. :smh:

Exactly why I don't post in here often.

Post an opposing viewpoint and people lose their minds. Reading comprehension nonexistent.

I literally said "why isn't anyone else getting any blame?".

This fool reads that as "why isn't anyone getting AS MUCH blame?".

IDK why I allow cats like that to take me on a ride for 3 pages because they can't read.

Last edited:
46 isn't that old.

Jeff Goldblum is 63 and still looks like he can pull anything he wants to.

You good money Chester.

Last edited:
What the hell is going on in here?

We have some new thread member trying to tell me I follow what the media says.

As if I wasn't the loudest all year pointing out the treatment of RG3 vs Luck. As if I wasn't blasting all those media narratives about Cam all season. As if I wasn't leading the charge of Washington changing their name.

HEATHEN HEATHEN if your not willing to research my post history to get a sense of my feelings on these issues and want to continue to slander my knowledge of how race factors in then your lost. I strongly suggest you stop spreading your blind narrative. Strongly suggest.

Last edited:
cam is the face of the team when they win. he should be the face of the team when they lose. that's being the leader and taking responsibility, and I believe he's done that. it's just like Peyton was in the podium with von even though Peyton played terribly. he's the face of the team for better or for worse.

as for cam thinking about injury and hesitating on the fumble, that says everything to me about what his mindset was in the final few minutes. did elway hesitate and think of injury when he did the helicopter? this is the biggest stage, what you've dreamt your whole life of doing, with millions of people across the country rooting for you, and you are even giving a ******* thought of injury as your very last chance of salvaging a shot at winning sits there in front of you? you should be acting on instinct. cam didn't believe he could win at that point. that's the real reason he hesitated. watch any great comeback drive and you see it has to be the quarterback who is delusional, who always believes there's a chance, who hopes for a miracle. if he doesn't then no one else will. so what if you get injured. you never watched Isaiah pour in 25 in a quarter on one leg?

and to say that that play is not why you lost? let someone else say that. cam ******* finkle.

anyway he's still a great player and I hope he matures from this. honestly anyone would be frustrated going against that Denver D, so I give him that.

edit: I'm 19 too :nerd:

Last edited:
We have some new thread member trying to tell me I follow what the media says.

As if I wasn't the loudest all year pointing out the treatment of RG3 vs Luck. As if I wasn't blasting all those media narratives about Cam all season. As if I wasn't leading the charge of Washington changing their name.

HEATHEN HEATHEN if your not willing to research my post history to get a sense of my feelings on these issues and want to continue to slander my knowledge of how race factors in then your lost. I strongly suggest you stop spreading your blind narrative. Strongly suggest.

New thread member....Did this dude really say this?

:lol: Not going to go through your posts, you've summed up your views quite succinctly during our discourse.

Since you're so interested in how long I've been participating in this thread, go ahead and use the search feature and search by poster. I've been posting here since September.

Not that should even matter. You're an oddball dude. You clearly cannot participate in a discussion w/o flying off the handle about who is offering the opinion instead of what the opinion is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom