OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having the super bowl here has been pretty awesome. Gonna check out downtown tomorrow. I'll take pics and post them in here for SB thread

Last edited:
Went to the free Aloe Blacc concert at Super Bowl City tonight and he was talking about the song he made for the movie Race.

Dude next to me goes "That's that one movie with Will Smith."

:smh::lol:

LeBatard is a straight genius IMO.

Even when the show is bad it's good.

ESPN radio is the reason I defend ESPN.

People watch First Take and think that's ESPN.
Nothing is touching Dan/Stu's show across sports radio IMO. It's that good to me. 

Been listening to them for a while when living in Miami on 790.

Miami has produced some really talented people in sports media i.e. Lebatard, Sedano, even Israel Guiterrez is getting shine. What happened to Zaslow?

I assumed before they launched his new show would essential be his radio show done on tv at midnight..

Piggyback on what was being done with the grantland stuff and also Dan Patrick's show

I really try to keep up with this thread during the week but it's clearly impossible 
laugh.gif

Truth. 

I miss Sean Salisbury
was that before or after he decided it was a good idea to show coworkers at ESPN pictures of his penis
If you clean it up and catch it at an angle that's just right so as to be tasteful, you can win over a lot of female coworkers. 

Nothing is touching Dan/Stu's show across sports radio IMO. It's that good to me. 

Miami has produced some really talented people in sports media i.e. Lebatard, Sedano, even Israel Guiterrez is getting shine. What happened to Zaslow?

After Cowherd got fired and Dan and Stu took his time slot, Zaslow and Joy's show got moved to 5:30-9 AM. Zaslow also does the Heat pre-and-post game coverage for 790.

I really try to keep up with this thread during the week but it's clearly impossible :lol:  
Truth. 

was that before or after he decided it was a good idea to show coworkers at ESPN pictures of his penis

If you clean it up and catch it at an angle that's just right so as to be tasteful, you can win over a lot of female coworkers. 

Blue Mountain State :pimp:

These new standardized Super Bowl logos with the Lombardi Trophy in the middle are wack. Bring back the funky looking logos of the past, back when each Super Bowl logo had a unique vibe and flair to it. Roger really has taken a lot of the fun out of this league. Bring back Chad Johnson changing his name to a grammatically incorrect translation of his jersey number. Bring back Terrell Owens running all the way to midfield in Dallas and celebrating on the star. Bring back Joe Horn pulling a hidden cell phone out from under the field goal post cushion and pretending to make a call after a TD. Bring back Randy Moss fake mooning the Green Bay fans at Lambeau. The NFL was so much more entertaining before America went soft and turned hyper-PC on us.

/rant

Last edited:
These new standardized Super Bowl logos with the Lombardi Trophy in the middle are wack. Bring back the funky looking logos of the past, back when each Super Bowl logo had a unique vibe and flair to it. Roger really has taken a lot of the fun out of this league. Bring back Chad Johnson changing his name to a grammatically incorrect translation of his jersey number. Bring back Terrell Owens running all the way to midfield in Dallas and celebrating on the star. Bring back Joe Horn pulling a hidden cell phone out from under the field goal post cushion and pretending to make a call after a TD. Bring back Randy Moss fake mooning the Green Bay fans at Lambeau. The NFL was so much more entertaining before America went soft and turned hyper-PC on us.

/rant
Agreed. In summation, f*** Goddell

What do you guys think of mike Ryan? I feel like he tries too much to be cool. I still am not sure if I like him or not. I think they could replace him with somebody more interesting.

Also, I love it when Sarah Spain is on the lebatard show. They are so afraid of her, and she is usually hilarious :lol:

Didn't even realize the past few logos have been pretty much the same with only the number and the city in the logo being different, it's a very minimalist approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom