OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how you gonna paint both end zones Broncos like you forgot its the super bowl?!?! i know its old news but cmon now is the fix already in?!?!?

So how you gonna paint both end zones Broncos like you forgot its the super bowl?!?! i know its old news but cmon now is the fix already in?!?!?

They started painting the wrong side, and realized the Broncos should have been painted on the opposite side. They stopped painting it and started painting the correct side. Everybody took pictures with both sides painted, and everybody got upset with fake outrage.

I think it was because they painted the Broncos on the wrong end, so instead of painting over it right away, they just went to the other end to paint in the Broncos where it was supposed to be.

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

This Super Bowl logo is better than the last few but it's still boring as hell. Next year's logo is gonna be the same.

Cringed when JBL said "I'm wearing the Cam Newton pants underneath my suit!" on Raw last night :lol: :smh: .

My Madden Mobile team upgraded majorly in the past couple days :nthat:

View media item 1894095View media item 1894098

Damn I only have like 3 elite players, you buying or nah?

Actually most of them I built off playing the events and getting collectibles for cheap from the auction house
Also got lucky on the large quick sell packs twice, got 500k on those both lucky occasions :smokin

Don't spend money on the game fam, unless you wanna be those Youtube people that make money showing videos of their Madden pulls and stuff

After Cowherd got fired and Dan and Stu took his time slot, Zaslow and Joy's show got moved to 5:30-9 AM. Zaslow also does the Heat pre-and-post game coverage for 790.
Appreciate the info. Always appreciated Zaslow because he was a die hard Heat fan
What do you guys think of mike Ryan? I feel like he tries too much to be cool. I still am not sure if I like him or not. I think they could replace him with somebody more interesting.

Also, I love it when Sarah Spain is on the lebatard show. They are so afraid of her, and she is usually hilarious
laugh.gif
I'm a big fan of Mike Ryan. I think he brings a certain element to the show that balances out all the personalities on the show. 

Even Schefter is finally sick of this dude :rofl:

@AdamSchefter: The NFL's MVP-to-be Cam Newton and former MVP Peyton Manning are preparing for Super Bowl 50, and we're stuck on the Browns' backup QB why?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom