OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading that Aaron Hernandez story from TMZ... 
mean.gif

Him and Gronk would've went down as the greatest duo of all time...

Not sure if they're the ones with the usual attention grabbing headlines or not but that article made some pretty decent points about the sports media at large and their lack of credibility
I'll have to read it but that paper is one step above the National Enquirer

I feel like I missed a crucial part to this whole back and forth..

I'm lost in trying to see how these picture connect to one another :lol:

"Wonder what TB thinks of it."

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :rofl:

No Tampa Bay logo tho? All of you fail. :lol:

Completely went over my head :lol:

that piece of **** Randall :lol: :smh:

:rofl: :rofl:

This has absolutely nothing to do with the NFL, but I got a ticket for passing through an EZ Pass in Maryland but I live in North Carolina....do I still have to pay it or will they not be able to do **** about it?

I don't get why dudes like you get offended so easily? Smh..

Oh wait, yeah I do...
Seahawks "fans"
---

Would you rather me find a new adjective to describe him? Dude is perfectly characterized by the stereotype of christian neighbor white dudes with three homeschooled kids. Would you rather me say cornball? There's no single word that I am aware of that describes someone with all of those exact characteristics than white.

It's comedic how your group of "12s" immediately turn around and (attempt to) insult Eli Manning by calling him goofy, but you don't see me and all of the other Giants fans in here getting all emotional over it.

Please alert me to where in any of my posts I have ever brought up "typical black stereotypes" or characterized any player as someone who plays into those stereotypes.
eyes.gif
I am quite clearly racist for calling Russ a white guy and I apologize if I struck a nerve with you fellas. I hope for the rest of your day nobody says anything remotely offensive to or near you.
I'm from Seattle and I totally agree. We got folks out here talking about Cam like he's gonna jump outta the TV and turn their suburban kids into Gangsters. Like he's the worst human on earth and the Panthers are the cockiest bunch of arrogant jerks in the league. 

I'd like to show some of these Seahawks fans some video of 2013 when the Seahawks were the cockiest bunch of arrogant jerks in the league. 

Typical conversation here: 

"Cam can't play QB, he's just a runner" - He's the MVP of the league and his team is 15-1. 

"Why does he have to be so *classless*?" Classless? Why is he classless? 

"He's always dancing and showboating, he should act like he's been there before...."  Always showboating? Like Sherman, and his savage verbal beat down of Crabtree? Like Marshawn and the hold my **** jump in to the endzone in AZ? Mebane's belly roll? Marshawn stopping @ the 1 yard line and daring a 49er to come tackle him? YOu mst hate it whne the Seahawks do those things? 

"No way! That stuff is awesome!" .....................................

"Why can't Cam be more like Russ?" What you mean is why can't Cam act more *white*...... 

"I'm not racist, that's not what I mean, it's not about black/white" Oh, ok. So you must hate it when JJ Watt celebrates every tackle? When Aaron Rodgers does the discount double check? When Edelman does just about anything?

"....................................."  Look, I'm not saying your hate black folks, I just don't think you like them very much. You can't stand that a young black man is bringing his culture, the music and dancing he likes to the mainstream. That he is so brash and looks to *street* or *urban*.

Get the **** over it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love Russ and I'm thankful that he's the Hawks QB cuz my man is a baller but he's more Carlton than Fresh Prince and I'd take Cam's personality over Russ's robotic, scripted crap any day. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom