OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does San Francisco have to do with a game being played 50 miles away? Take yall butts to Silicon Valley.

Bigots gonna bigot

Happy for megatron. Retired as a young man with tons of time to enjoy his millions with his family and let his body heal. **** what anybody else says

It seems like no one want to hold Johhny Clownball accountable for his actions. If Cam was acting like Johnny we wouldn't hear the end of it,

Originally Posted by a55a5in11  
Originally Posted by NickFolarin  

I feel like I missed a crucial part to this whole back and forth..
I'm lost in trying to see how these picture connect to one another 
laugh.gif
There is none
They should be banned for pyramid quoting
Well Randall my young lad...since you're on the reporting tip, figures I should also make a notification of a certain anniversary.

1 year ago today.

Time does fly. 
smokin.gif

It seems like no one want to hold Johhny Clownball accountable for his actions. If Cam was acting like Johnny we wouldn't hear the end of it,

Who is absolving him? He had zero support from media, fans or his team. Dude is a piece of trash

I feel like I missed a crucial part to this whole back and forth..

I'm lost in trying to see how these picture connect to one another :lol:

There is none

They should be banned for pyramid quoting

Well Randall my young lad...since you're on the reporting tip, figures I should also make a notification of a certain anniversary.

1 year ago today.

Time does fly. :smokin

Huh? I would live to have a mod to show who reports the most in this thread :lol: Y'all living some false reality

Not sure if they're the ones with the usual attention grabbing headlines or not but that article made some pretty decent points about the sports media at large and their lack of credibility

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom