OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Gay the guy who had like 5 different celebrations after a TD earlier in the year?/was it against the Bengals?

Kinda have to.. The beaches in the US are horrible

Your feet will get shredded

Florida and Carolinas got some soft beaches mayne

I'm from the Bahamas.. Went to boarding school in Jacksonville, then college in Miami.. And travel to lauderdale probably every other month

And spent a crap load of time in time in Tampa

I learned quick about running on beaches barefoot in the states.. I was at a camp in lauderdale when I was like 14.. And we had to run 2 miles on the beach in the morning to get to the training complex for morning practices

First morning I went barefoot and learned quick about the state of those beaches

Because Florida beaches represent all beaches

Kinda have to.. The beaches in the US are horrible

Your feet will get shredded

Florida and Carolinas got some soft beaches mayne

I'm from the Bahamas.. Went to boarding school in Jacksonville, then college in Miami.. And travel to lauderdale probably every other month

And spent a crap load of time in time in Tampa

I learned quick about running on beaches barefoot in the states.. I was at a camp in lauderdale when I was like 14.. And we had to run 2 miles on the beach in the morning to get to the training complex for morning practices

First morning I went barefoot and learned quick about the state of those beaches

Because Florida beaches represent all beaches

Because I've been all over the US.. However he did say "Florida"

I've traveled quite a bit in my life.. I know what a genuinely nice beach is

Last edited:
Although the game is kind of whack Im glad I was able to see Gay's dance. **** is hilarious.

Could have swore I checked the score earlier and saw 12-0 and turned it back to what my girl is watching. Figured Burgh had JUST got a TD and was about to kick 13-0.

Check now, and it's 6-0, lined up for a FG to make it 9-0.

Huh?

You actually need Timbs to go on the beaches in Washington state. They have the worst beaches. I've been to a few beaches there.

After traveling to some islands last year, I'll never go to another beach in the states. These don't even deserved to be called beaches.

Last edited:
and his avatar is Chris Paul

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Dont talk about the Point GAWD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom