OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBS hosting the Super Bowl :x :x :x

I don't know if it's their announcers or their layout or what.. maybe a combination of both, but I hate it :lol: :smh:

On a play like that, if the defensive player doesnt do what he did, the wide receiver would have straight up flattened him. Anyone who has ever played defense knows that. Unfortunately the NFL refs and rulemakers never have, so they dont realize how ridiculous some of the tackling rules are.

One of the first things I ever learned in football was that hesitancy gets you killed. Not literally, but you definitely become much more likely to get hurt.

That tweet about penalizing the laws of physics is perfect. This stuff is beyond frustrating.

Last edited:
On a play like that, if the defensive player doesnt do what he did, the wide receiver would have straight up flattened him. Anyone who has ever played defense knows that. Unfortunately the NFL refs and rulemakers never have, so they dont realize how ridiculous some of the tackling rules are.

One of the first things I ever learned in football was that hesitancy gets you killed. Not literally, but you definitely become much more likely to get hurt.

That tweet about penalizing the laws of physics is perfect. This stuff is beyond frustrating.

All of this

Does Russell Wilson really wear shoes while running on the beach? :lol: I only noticed because it looks so unnatural in that Braun commercial.

Kinda have to.. The beaches in the US are horrible

Your feet will get shredded

dolph.jpg

Kinda have to.. The beaches in the US are horrible

Your feet will get shredded

Florida and Carolinas got some soft beaches mayne

I'm from the Bahamas.. Went to boarding school in Jacksonville, then college in Miami.. And travel to lauderdale probably every other month

And spent a crap load of time in time in Tampa

I learned quick about running on beaches barefoot in the states.. I was at a camp in lauderdale when I was like 14.. And we had to run 2 miles on the beach in the morning to get to the training complex for morning practices

First morning I went barefoot and learned quick about the state of those beaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom