OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to any of the islands in Exuma and then form an opinion on beaches..

Or pink sand beach in Eleuthera

Could have swore I checked the score earlier and saw 12-0 and turned it back to what my girl is watching. Figured Burgh had JUST got a TD and was about to kick 13-0.

Check now, and it's 6-0, lined up for a FG to make it 9-0.

Huh?

TD got reviewed, then overturned.

Then Pitt kicked FG. 9-0.

laugh.gif
Old Spice commercials are a trip
That whale had on some Oakley shades it seemed...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lewis isn't gonna get fired.... Can't just fire a guy without his QB if you didn't fire him last year or the year before that

AJ looks bad but he's not getting help. Their O line isn't blocking and AJ is under too much pressure. Can't get the running game going. I'm starting to think Marvin just can't get his players ready for the playoffs. When they lose this game, he has to get fired.

Then the Giants fire Jerry Reese and bring Marvin in as our GM

Last edited:
[quote name="651akathePaul"]Old Spice is weird now.[/quote]Only one I've ever liked (and I mean I CRACKED UP every time it came on) was, "Hello ladies. Look at your man. Now look at me. Now back to your man, NOW BACK TO ME. Sadly, he's not me, but he can smell like me."

Joint used to kill me. :lol: :rofl:

Looks like Ben Raspesburger and Co is gonna win.  The team is just too messy and in bits and pieces.  Tomlin, check your frequency on the head set before you complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom