OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a bad call man, defenses are at SUCH a disadvantage in todays game it's laughable

Man this game kinda sucks.

I'd rather have one team manhandling the other than Strugglefest 2016

I honestly think the Chiefs were the only AFC team with a chance to win it this year, Maclin going down may have messed that up too

Cin offense is making Pitt's defense look MUCH better than it really is.

That was that ****** pick I've been waiting on. This fool really dropped it. ****. Now you give them points. Cincinnati is cursed.

Last edited:
I'm surprised, in the heat of the moment after these bogus calls, we never see the players flip off the ref or get up in their face.

Phil Simms is indeed terrible.

This is the most classic Bengals way to lose and Steelers way to win at the same time.

On a play like that, if the defensive player doesnt do what he did, the wide receiver would have straight up flattened him. Anyone who has ever played defense knows that. Unfortunately the NFL refs and rulemakers never have, so they dont realize how ridiculous some of the tackling rules are.

On a play like that, if the defensive player doesnt do what he did, the wide receiver would have straight up flattened him. Anyone who has ever played defense knows that. Unfortunately the NFL refs and rulemakers never have, so they dont realize how ridiculous some of the tackling rules are.
its either that or launch yourself at his knees... then everybody will call him a dirty player for trying to injure him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom