OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles looked lifeless from the start. Genius Chip ain't have his team ready.

Skins look nice. They'll get smacked in the first playoff game but Cousins has proven that he's a starter and Reed is a beast. Best player on their team.

They trying so hard to talk about it but we won so it doesn't matter at all... Trolls can have a field day with it while we celebrate the division. :pimp:

Considering it had nothing to do w/ the outcome of the game, no one will care.

Maybe we can talk about Oregon having the freshest gear in all of sports, but having a trophy case with more dust bunnies in it than trophies.

*edit*

all jokes aside, I think a certain large foreheaded (not a word) QB will be dominating the headlines tomorrow...

Last edited:

Maybe we can talk about Oregon having the freshest gear in all of sports, but having a trophy case with more dust bunnies in it than trophies.

Puffing out the chest and trying to throw shade after winning a division... yikes. In New England, we only hang championship banners. :smokin

Last edited:

Puffing out the chest and trying to throw shade after winning a division... yikes. In New England, we only hang championship banners. :smokin

Chester, go home and be a family man.

got no problem seeing the three or four skins fans soak it all up and enjoy the W. but i will be looking forward to their posts after that playoff game versus SEA or GB. win or lose...it'll be A+ material :lol:

got no problem seeing the three or four skins fans soak it all up and enjoy the W. but i will be looking forward to their posts after that playoff game versus SEA or GB. win or lose...it'll be A+ material :lol:

:lol:

Got zero expectations going forward...I'm just gonna enjoy it. :pimp:

You have to understand we weren't supposed to do nothing this year... 7 wins in the last two seasons... Winning the type of games we would have definitely lost in recent years...

This just feels good.. Not expecting the SB not expecting anything just enjoying some good for a change...

Really want to see what Cousins does in them playoffs tho... Never know might shock the world. :nerd: :lol: :pimp:

You have to understand we weren't supposed to do nothing this year... 7 wins in the last two seasons... Winning the type of games we would have definitely lost in recent years...

This just feels good.. Not expecting the SB not expecting anything just enjoying some good for a change...

Really want to see what Cousins does in them playoffs tho... Never know might shock the world. :nerd: :lol: :pimp:

no i get it. that's why i have no problem seeing you guys go nuts. enjoy it, man :pimp:

If we lose we've still had a good year. Any over reaction to us losing will just show how much the NFC East or Least as we've been called matters. In a down year we dominate NFL headlines.

so about that cheating bum Peyton...

CXMxgTbWMAEm_K9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom