OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were supposed to be the worst team in the league tho..... :pimp:

All these "experts" on ESPN and NT were sure of it. :lol:

jayfiend jayfiend & the collector the collector like this:

K8ygg.gif

We don't have to win a playoff game. We've greatly overachieved already. Successful season IMO. Especially considering the drama we came into this year with.
better hope the team doesn't have this loser mentality. Y'all would legit get blasted in the wildcard, have some faith. 
mean.gif
Collector is right...we playin' w/ house $ right now, chief. Skins were supposed to be the worst team in the division and now they have punched their ticket to the playoffs. EVERYTHING from this moment on is a bonus. Ain't no one in their right mind thinking this squad is a SB contender to come out of the East...however, the future is VERY bright and they have the pieces in place to hopefully maintain this success going forward.
I agree, I do see the growth, and essentially going from worst to first is a great accomplishment. But for the most part every team in east is mediocre in comparison to the league as a whole. Making the playoffs is great and all, but winning a game or two would truly be the main success of the season. Idk maybe i'm trippin cuz I'm not a skins fan.

Last edited:
Speaking of fisher all those picks he got from the skins and team hasn't even sniffed a division title

Skins now have 2 QBs from the draft that have won division titles

We don't have to win a playoff game. We've greatly overachieved already. Successful season IMO. Especially considering the drama we came into this year with.

better hope the team doesn't have this loser mentality. Y'all would legit get blasted in the wildcard, have some faith. :smh:

Collector is right...we playin' w/ house $ right now, chief. Skins were supposed to be the worst team in the division and now they have punched their ticket to the playoffs. EVERYTHING from this moment on is a bonus. Ain't no one in their right mind thinking this squad is a SB contender to come out of the East...however, the future is VERY bright and they have the pieces in place to hopefully maintain this success going forward.

I agree, I do see the growth, and essentially going from worst to first is a great accomplishment. But for the most part every team in east is mediocre in comparison to the league as a whole. Making the playoffs is great and all, but winning a game or two would truly be the main success of the season. Idk maybe i'm trippin cuz I'm not a skins fan.

I'll agree to disagree on a couple of things..

1. Skins were universally picked to be the bottom dwellers in the NFCE. Folks had them at 4-5 wins TOPS.

2. Doesn't matter how mediocre the rest of the division is, you play the games on your schedule. Also, Skins are the only team in the division to exceed expectations and for the most part, show a ton of promise for the future.

I thought at best this was a 7-9 team. And that was the homer in me making a guess....winning the division right now at 8-7, with the potential to go 9-7 is unfathomable. NO ONE saw this coming...except for my dude jayfiend jayfiend , who has them going 11-5 every year :lol:

Like I said...we're playing with house money and there is zero pressure on this team. We're not supposed to be here, but we are. As folks were saying...what a time to be alive :lol:

HTTR.

*also...I gotta give a mea culpa to Kirk. In a league full of above average/average QBs, he's earned his pay. I'm cool with him being under center for the next few seasons.

whoa whoa...what's going on here?!??! we got giants and ******** fans playing tonsil hockey?!?!

Props to Captain Kirk!!! He did his thing... Haters gotta shut the **** up for a min... NOBODY expected this... He earned whatever he's about to get. :pimp:

Nako, sit your ol' drunk off of 2.5 smirnoff ice *** down somewhere. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom