OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have to win a playoff game. We've greatly overachieved already. Successful season IMO. Especially considering the drama we came into this year with.
I figured 7 wins would be a successful season. Exceeded my expectation by a lot. We could win a playoff game just because anything can happen, but I wouldn't bet on it :lol:

Feels good looking at an empty Lincoln Financial Field.

We don't have to win a playoff game. We've greatly overachieved already. Successful season IMO. Especially considering the drama we came into this year with.
better hope the team doesn't have this loser mentality. Y'all would legit get blasted in the wildcard, have some faith. 
mean.gif

better hope the team doesn't have this loser mentality. Y'all would legit get blasted in the wildcard, have some faith. :smh:

I'm picking us to win vs whoever until we lose. I believe we can win in the 1st round. We just don't have to in order to validate anything. It's a successful season for us as of tonight.

Skins really about the win division.

Don't think even think JAYFIEND aka Mr. "******** going at least 11-5 every season" could have seen this coming.

Cousins really has come on in the latter part of the season.

Respect.

better hope the team doesn't have this loser mentality. Y'all would legit get blasted in the wildcard, have some faith. :smh:

Collector is right...we playin' w/ house $ right now, chief. Skins were supposed to be the worst team in the division and now they have punched their ticket to the playoffs. EVERYTHING from this moment on is a bonus. Ain't no one in their right mind thinking this squad is a SB contender to come out of the East...however, the future is VERY bright and they have the pieces in place to hopefully maintain this success going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom