OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Harrison is the one that needs to be tested every week
laugh.gif
When I seen this....

I was like...
View media item 1844519 Dips with 275lb's on you...like how sway, how??

Last edited:
I'm also hearing that laron Landry and Shawn merriman among others may have been involved with PEDs at one point or another.

AND

Mallet byke :nthat:

Last edited:
I'm also hearing that laron Landry and Shawn merriman among others may have been involved with PEDs at one point or another.

AND

Mallet byke :nthat:

i been calling that cream puff out on twitter for years for PED use :lol:

he finally responded to me once

Last edited:
Landry and Merriman being connected is as shocking as hearing David Boston being linked to PED's 
laugh.gif

What i dont get is, why they wait 3-4 years later to bring up xx was using PEDs ... why not snitch on that *** after a few months?

And then i think oh theyre mad cuz xx doesnt want to use their service no more so they out them, but then why would anyone else want to use your services because all ur gonna do is rat on them

If Peyton used them 2-3 years ago after the surgery then that doesnt mean the results last a lifetime. That pic of Manning was prob from this season. Also he's old and a qb so i doubt his workouts would make him ripped anyway. He prob took it and did the necessary neck exercises

people need to stop looking at the shirtless pic and think it has anything to do with this :lol:

Last edited:
DSA is right...yall gotta stop correlating Peyton's physique w/ PED use (if true). Remember, he's no spring chicken...if there is anything to be gained from PEDs, in his case, it's probably to speed up the recovery time for muscle soreness during the grind of the NFL season, or off season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom