OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
With doctors monitoring and script I'm fine with HGH, especially with injury recovery

I don't et all the pats fans (not here but more on other sites) all jumping on this like it is some retribution or justification for their 'sins' of the past. Absolutely zero correlation IMO

i don't know about other sites and what they're saying, but it's not about retribution (or shouldn't be). it's funny seeing media and fans react differently and roll out the excuse and benefit of the doubt train for players they adore. so much for all that "integrity of the game" bs :lol:

see right above..."HGH...what's the big deal, anyways?!?!"

as if half an ounce in a football is such a big deal :lol:

me personally, seriously speaking, couldn't give two ***** about Peyton and HGH. just want to see the * police come out and show some consistency

Last edited:
yea, HGH for injury recovery shouldn't be banned. But we need to find out if he actually used it for injury recovery lol

I think it has more to do with the fact that peoples feelings on HGH are very moderate than people adoring Peyton Manning.

i don't know about other sites and what they're saying, but it's not about retribution (or shouldn't be). it's funny seeing media and fans react differently and roll out the excuse and benefit of the doubt train for players they adore. so much for all that "integrity of the game" bs :lol:

me personally, seriously speaking, couldn't give two ***** about Peyton and HGH. just want to see the * police come out and show some consistency

This ain't hard to figure out. Pats have a history of shady ****. :lol:

Peyton doesn't and if it's true, it's HGH. **** is common in just about all sports. Peyton denied it, Brady didn't which is part of the reason why that story got bigger.

Last edited:
Is Revis going to be on Lafell today or does he normally play on the other side of the field? Brady is gonna have to throw to somebody downfield besides Gronk...

This ain't hard to figure out. Pats have a history of shady ****. :lol:

Peyton doesn't and if it's true, it's HGH. **** is common in just about all sports. Peyton denied it, Brady didn't which is part of the reason why it got bigger.

i get the first part. but Brady did deny it. he denied it right from the start (deflategate). and Belichick is the one that got nailed for spygate. it's not like Brady has a history of bending rules. Spygate wasn't Brady's concoction.

either way....it's just funny and pathetic. it's another instance of something is only a big deal if NE does it. ineligible receivers, tampering with footballs, etc. i'm sure if it was Gronk or Edelman or Brady whose name was in the report, the media circus would be in full in effect, along with all y'all going IN :lol:

enough woe is me, though. like i said, i don't think it's a big deal if he did or didn't.

Peyton looks PISSED :wow:

never seen him this way. rightfully so, if this story is BS. and he sounds 100% genuine, too.

Last edited:
Brady did not deny that. :lol: He stood up and was like "I don't think so" and danced around it.

I never criticize any football player for HGH. It's a violent game. If it was a Pats player I would be saying the same thing.

But there isn't any consistency between the stories. So completely different reactions shouldn't be surprising nor unexpected

And IMO the whole deflate gate was for the majority of the people all about the jokes instead of peeps actually being outraged. But that's a guess. (still think he should've gotten a game) :lol:

Peyton Manning may have taken HGH?

nerd.gif

@franc
i dont think manning is that dumb.
i don't know about other sites and what they're saying, but it's not about retribution (or shouldn't be). it's funny seeing media and fans react differently and roll out the excuse and benefit of the doubt train for players they adore. so much for all that "integrity of the game" bs
laugh.gif

as if half an ounce in a football is such a big deal
laugh.gif

it really just fall on the history for tom. he could be walking through the stadium and find an opponents playbook tablet and return it and the media would have a field day. tom has been tainted by multiple accusations in his career. anything he does remotely close to gaining some kind of an advantage will be magnified x100.

How do you stop being crazy without medicine or therapy in regards to Brandon Marshall?

Maybe being religious/spiritual helps him?

:rofl: @ Peyton getting accused of HGH use on his way out the door

I really hope this dude doesnt come back and try to play another year :rolleyes . Just call it a career bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom