OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could eat a cream pie from lil Debbie any day of the week

[emoji]128528[/emoji] :smh:

Anyways .. those oatmeal pies, yea i remember havin those as a kid all the time. Now the thought of them makes me sick to my stomach. Wont ever forget the smell of them either

My granddad loved these raisin ones

View media item 1838689View media item 1838690

Both make me sick thinkin bout em

I was thinking maybe it was this Lil Debbie

View media item 1838831

my granddad used to kill those raisin ones too 
laugh.gif

someone cop me an XL XXL I'll PayPal them some $

For real...I ain't even a skins fan but I'd cop a jersey to play flag in for $3 :wow:

Originally Posted by spacedoodoo

The true question is.. does he go in as a corner or safety?

I think Woodson was a better corner than safety but it really doesn't matter. Dude is one of the greats on the defensive side of the ball.

I mean I know Murray is frustrated but man you are getting paid a lot of money to not be hit and worn down :lol:

I think the Demarco Murray debacle is clear proof that Chip Kelly is in over his head and has no idea what he is doing.

Demarco Murray is a great example of a player working perfectly in a specific system with an elite offensive line being paid entirely too much by a drastically different team because they thought it was all him.
Proof that it's a team sport, you gotta work together, can't just assemble pro bowl talents and expect it to work out.

Last edited:
Demarco Murray is a great example of a player working perfectly in a specific system with an elite offensive line being paid entirely too much by a drastically different team because they thought it was all him.
Proof that it's a team sport, you gotta work together, can't just assemble pro bowl talents and expect it to work out.

I don't know that offensive line is good but it got Romo killed twice

Murray would work with the Eagles if they fit the offense to his strengths which I thought would happen when they signed him

Well, last year they were being praised for being great. :lol:
I'd expected the Eagles to change it up, but they're still trying to run a super chip-offense with fast runners, something Demarco isn't

Eagles should try to go after dalvin cook. He would probably be the best back in the draft that would fit in chip's system. 

I don't think Romo getting injured twice shows that they're not good anymore. Their sack rate and pass protection was almost top 10 with Romo in the lineup. But, that's a tiny sample size. They've struggled in pass protection. But, that's been more of an issue with Romo out leading to more blitzing/stacked boxes paired with Garrett not wanting to put any other QB in the gun (or the QB's ineffectiveness from the gun). They're still pretty elite at run blocking this season.

they are still a good line but all I heard is anyone can run behind that line

Christine Michael, Robert Turbin, Darren McFadden, Joseph Randle

hell a good amount of NT had Michael in the hall of fame after that trade

Last edited:
So the Cowboys line isn't good and got Romo killed but Murray would work in Philly if they played to his strengths :wow: ..

Eagles OL has given up 31 sacks and 83 hits on the QB .. while Dallas has given up 29 and 59 hits on the QB (5TH LOWEST IN THE NFL)

Y'all keep spinning these stories to fit your narrative tho ..

Random thoughts this morning...

- Just saw that good ol' Rog has another PR hit on his hands with this news about the league quietly pulling out of a major brain study. NFL promised to give them millions over a set period of time. But they have beef with the scientist who's running it and now they're balking. 
laugh.gif
 Of course.

It's all about PROTECTING THE SHIELD and INTEGRITY OF THE GAME though. 
smokin.gif

- The COY award should be interesting. Has a team ever came back from 1-5 to make the postseason? My first inclination is to give it to Andy Reid since the Chiefs now have a legit shot at doing that and finishing off 11-5 (!!) while running off 10 wins in a row. Again, before the win streak and improbable comebyke, they had lost 5 straight games and their best player on offense to IR. 

Even if they accomplished this on the "soft" part of the schedule, it's still kind of amazing considering the circumstances since they had no more margin for error. I think Andy deserves it if they take care of business and make the playoffs...BUT...

Riverboat Ron is about to finish up an undefeated regular season. I'm thinking that might trump everything else. 
laugh.gif
 Cam's already showed why he's the MVP after losing his best wideout before it all started. IMO Andy's coaching performance is more "impressive", but when you don't lose any games in a reg. season you are bound to have accolades and awards coming your way.

- Every time I see that "TELL DA TROOF" bit for the Concussion movie, I lose it from laughter. 

- Just a friendly reminder that Phil f'ing Simms is doing color commentary for the Super Bowl this season. Think about that. The entire country and millions around the world are gonna have to put up with idiot refs and Phil f'ing Simms conveying the product on the field. Dude is easily the WORST national commentator in any North American professional sport. He's reached a new low point this season, if you can imagine that.

It's time to bring him out back and put him out of his misery, man.

Last edited:
they are still a good line but all I heard is anyone can run behind that line

Christine Michael, Robert Turbin, Darren McFadden, Joseph Randle

hell a good amount of NT had Michael in the hall of fame after that trade

This is all I heard too, and I believed it based on their lines play last year, and Murray immediately playing like crap in a different jersey :lol: but as th season went it, it showed Dallas needed Murray as much as they needed him. They'd do well to rescind that trade. Murray needs to fail his next physical and get released or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom