OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Svp show is awful. It's got to be pretty bad to make me turn off a sports show.

He really should have followed the grantland and Dan Patrick show model.. And basically do his radio show live at midnight in a relaxed studio setting

He surely did revamp his career in green bay. Had 38 INT's on the packers in 7 seasons
sick.gif

pimp.gif
.  But he'll always be a raider to me.

The true question is.. does he go in as a corner or safety?

Will smith got nominated for a golden globe for that concussion movie :wow:

There is no way that movie is good

He played. He broke his collarbone in the second quarter. Packers were up 21-3 when he went out.

Charles Woodson injured his left collarbone in the second quarter. The injuries to him and Shields left the Packers vulnerable on a scoring drive by Pittsburgh that cut Green Bay's lead to 21-10 at the half.

Woodson attempted to address the team at halftime but became so emotional he couldn't do it.

"I just asked the guys to understand how much I wanted it," Woodson said after the game.

"That's all he could get out," Green Bay linebacker Desmond Bishop said. "He was all choked up, and there was just something about it that motivated all of us."

Last edited:
He played. He broke his collarbone in the second quarter. Packers were up 21-3 when he went out.
thanks for correcting me. I thought he missed the game for some reason. Did he play in the NFC championship game that year?

I bought a Stafford jersey in the summer when it was on clearance for like 60% off.

Only jerseys that were discounted that much were Stafford, RG III and the players that switched teams.

The Lids Locker Room outlet in Grand Prairie, Texas knew what was going to happen to us this season back in July :smh:

I could eat a cream pie from lil Debbie any day of the week

[emoji]128528[/emoji] :smh:

Anyways .. those oatmeal pies, yea i remember havin those as a kid all the time. Now the thought of them makes me sick to my stomach. Wont ever forget the smell of them either

My granddad loved these raisin ones

View media item 1838689View media item 1838690

Both make me sick thinkin bout em

Where are all the saints fans here?

Theyre Panthers fans now

Last edited:
If Odell comes out as gay will dudes on NT with his jersey still rock it?

I will. Eli could be gay and I would still rock his jerseys. That **** don't matter to me.

Charles Woodson goes in as a Packer in my opinion. His years with GB were his best and much more impactful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom