OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Browns and Titans have to be the most talent-deprived teams I've seen in a long time. The Browns WR1 is Brian Hartline.
laugh.gif
The disrespect towards Travis Benjamin
laugh.gif
Dwayne Bowe?

jk

The Browns and Titans have to be the most talent-deprived teams I've seen in a long time. The Browns WR1 is Brian Hartline.
laugh.gif
That boy Dwayne Bowe was on the sidelines with a jacket on like a backup QB, Monday 
mean.gif
.  Had zero clue he was on the Browns.

I know you were trying to be funny with a jab at Russell Wilson
But when we're talking about why you hate Johnny it came off as stupid and unoriginal
2/10

what came off as unoriginal, the fact I pointed out the offense produces double the points when all world QB Josh McCown starts?

I know you are probably about to get in your feels as usual but I actually made my case why I think he isn't good

But not your case on why you feel that way about Johnny but you didn't about Sanchez and Bradford?
Again, you tried to be funny but it was just a stupid comment. We've all read that same joke from you at least 100 times by now

man I can't just sit here and watch everyone throw shade at Luck, I've stood here long enough not saying anything all year... Thank God for Chud and Thank God for Matthew Hasselbeck! With that being said Luck was injured all year, the only game in which he was healthy might have been vs the Bills and Broncos (in which he got hurt again), to disagree with this would just be foolish... When he is back healthy, and HOPEFULLY we are still ahead the AFC SOUTH, we will make a playoff push on our way to Santa Clara... BAM!

Came down from the rafters like Rocky :rofl: :rofl:

original.gif

But not your case on why you feel that way about Johnny but you didn't about Sanchez and Bradford?
Again, you tried to be funny but it was just a stupid comment. We've all read that same joke from you at least 100 times by now

why are you even bringing up Bradford and Sanchez? They are what I got stuck with so I was hopeful they could do something with a second chance

it's clear you just want start of your usual antics in here, I don't feel like being reported so I won't reply to you anymore

That boy Dwayne Bowe was on the sidelines with a jacket on like a backup QB, Monday 
mean.gif
.  Had zero clue he was on the Browns.
up until the kick 6 the best part of that MNF game was the blatant disrespect by Gruden towards Bowe 
roll.gif

man I can't just sit here and watch everyone throw shade at Luck, I've stood here long enough not saying anything all year... Thank God for Chud and Thank God for Matthew Hasselbeck! With that being said Luck was injured all year, the only game in which he was healthy might have been vs the Bills and Broncos (in which he got hurt again), to disagree with this would just be foolish... When he is back healthy, and HOPEFULLY we are still ahead the AFC SOUTH, we will make a playoff push on our way to Santa Clara... BAM!

original.gif

i'm ******* dead :rofl: :rofl:

original.gif

Perfect and such a fitting gif for that post :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

why are you even bringing up Bradford and Sanchez? They are what I got stuck with so I was hopeful they could do something with a second chance

it's clear you just want start of your usual antics in here, I don't feel like being reported so I won't reply to you anymore

There you go with another off base jab :rofl:
Meek Mill, Eagles, Phillies, Kobe, Stillin, 76ers
Philly just full of L's right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom