OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luck just seems to agitate or get defended like no other QB, it just goes off the rails. Maybe it will remain on track

The Browns also have or did have more offensive penalty yards than rushing yards with the worst weapons in the game.

I remember Manziel made that absurd run to the 1 yard line to make it 1st and goal. 2 plays later it was 2nd and goal from the 25 and it had nothing to do with Manziel.

Im speaking on Manziels behalf because ive seen a majority of the games. And I absolutely dont understand the criticisms he's getting with his on field play. Especially given what he did vs the Steelers. I dont think hes even started 8 games yet.

That team is horrendous. Manziel has been fine.

I don't think he's played poorly, I've seen it as 'fair' overall. Definitely not bad enough to be out of the league yet

I just don't think he is a good QB, Josh McCown averages double the points Manziel does

I understand the Browns are a mess, I would have liked to see Manziel get his chance to finish out the year but we know how that went

throwing for 372 yards and scoring 9 points is the equivalent of taking home the smoking hot chick and cuddling

the Browns had 15 rushing yards. Manziel had 17 of them. seriously lol.

Everytime they had a scoring opportunity because of Manziel something got called back because they are very poor football team all around.

Last edited:
nothing is going to change my mind on JFF until he proves himself in the NFL and from what I have seen thus far, he is pedestrian

I'm not saying he'll be good MF, just saying that I know StillIn has not liked him for years so IDK how many words Clyde Frog Clyde Frog wants to waste in JF's defense :lol:

Stillins apparent disdain for Manziel must have gotten past me. I wasn't aware. Now i am lol.

Last edited:
Yea, I was going to say that Benjamin is a good player IMO.

I know you were super high on Bortles and the only real difference there is immense opportunity/trust for him to show what he can do and above average weapons.

man I can't just sit here and watch everyone throw shade at Luck, I've stood here long enough not saying anything all year... Thank God for Chud and Thank God for Matthew Hasselbeck! With that being said Luck was injured all year, the only game in which he was healthy might have been vs the Bills and Broncos (in which he got hurt again), to disagree with this would just be foolish... When he is back healthy, and HOPEFULLY we are still ahead the AFC SOUTH, we will make a playoff push on our way to Santa Clara... BAM!

I know you were trying to be funny with a jab at Russell Wilson
But when we're talking about why you hate Johnny it came off as stupid and unoriginal
2/10

what came off as unoriginal, the fact I pointed out the offense produces double the points when all world QB Josh McCown starts?

I know you are probably about to get in your feels as usual but I actually made my case why I think he isn't good

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom