OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, it could happen
image.png

would pay to see Rivers talk about angels in the endzone...

and have Gruden interview him about it 

Last edited:
Of course SD would start winning games their not supposed to just when we're excited to be trash, lose out, and get a top 3 pick.

Of course SD would start winning games their not supposed to just when we're excited to be trash, lose out, and get a top 3 pick.

games with an "s"?!?! you're on a one game win streak, bro. relax...you'll drop the next 3 and be golden

Last edited:
Damn I always felt like that was cruel as hell to the squid
laugh.gif
sick.gif
I saw a video of foods that are served while the animals are still alive.. I couldn't do any of it..

the frogs was the cruelest one.. and the fish

Last edited:
A news reporter asked Brady if he’d figured out some of the questionable calls that went against the Patriots in Denver, a fact he lamented both on the field and after the game. Before answering, Brady smiled and commented on the reporter’s voice, calling it “awesome.”

"Ummm...you got a great voice, man. It's pretty amazing."

:rofl:

Japan is a weird place food wise :lol:

And who the **** are they tricking saying they're hunting whales again for "research"?

Juts the presentation of the dish itself is enough to put me off man :lol:,a scalped squid is supposed to get my mouth watering? :lol: :x

Yea I wasn't down to watch the frog vid :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom