OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that the Browns 1.0 (now Baltimore Ravens) won a super bowl not long after relocating to Baltimore has to be the most gut wrenching thing for Browns fans I imagine.

The fact that the Browns 1.0 (now Baltimore Ravens) won a super bowl not long after relocating to Baltimore has to be the most gut wrenching thing for Browns fans I imagine.

In that short time they've won 2...yea I'd be feeling some kind of way too word to the Browns fan that took a piss on Art Modell's grave :rofl:

Last edited:
willll.0.gif

The kick 6 still cracks me up since Monday :lol:

anyone listen to le batard this morning and the teddy bridgewater children's story they're putting together???

that had my dying

Should have went with Bridgewater like they wanted to. Such a dumb move drafting Manziel.
I think the cold weather teams should have gone with carr.. he has the stronger arm..

the Texans should have went with bridgewater, beign a dome team

Bridgewater is in a situation with a competent organization, a pretty elite coaching staff that knows how to utilize him properly and hide his weaknesses and has a top 20 RB of all time to lean on. It runs deeper than just Manziel in Cleveland.

Cleveland spent all that money to figure out which QB was the best bet. The results were Teddy. Ended up going with Manziel. They should have picked Teddy with that 2* pick over Manziel.

Cleveland has a lot of problems but they have some players. I think if they had Teddy, you're looking at a different season. People say give Manziel a shot but why? He hasn't looked like a starter at all and the kid keeps getting in trouble. You know your organization regrets picking you and you've been in trouble mad times. Why keep doing this **** to yourself?

Teddy wouldn't survive in Cleveland IMO. He's in the perfect spot in Minnesota, any young QB would love to have a RB to lean on like AP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom