OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
That NWO/Pats shirt is hard. They cheated to win their matches too. :lol:

CVMcahAVAAAlpdr.jpg

Legend. :pimp:

You know things are bad in town when the best thing happening is your reckless young 19 year old star gets a personal security guard

Last edited:
Ben better pass these concussion tests, this Sunday vs Indy is kind of a must win :smh:

And we don't need the jokes about Ben's intelligence, etc. :lol:

LepGreenLS_large.jpg

Classic. :lol: :pimp:  "I JUS' WAUNT DA GOLD. GIH ME DA GOLD."

Clown Goodell and neWo > 

IDK what I saw in a commercial the other day but they said something about gold and I immediately yelled at my wife "I WANNA KNOW WHERE DA GOLD AT", hopped on YT and watched it about 25 more times :lol: that amateur sketch is one of the funniest things ever.

Ben better pass these concussion tests, this Sunday vs Indy is kind of a must win :smh:

And we don't need the jokes about Ben's intelligence, etc. :lol:

It's pretty much over if they lose. I halfway chalked it up after last game, because even if they somehow make the playoffs, that team is probably one and done again. I'm having a very hard time being optimistic.

It's pretty much over if they lose. I halfway chalked it up after last game, because even if they somehow make the playoffs, that team is probably one and done again. I'm having a very hard time being optimistic.

Frustrating with this offense. Who knows how long it will last...maybe two more years before Ben is done?

IDK what I saw in a commercial the other day but they said something about gold and I immediately yelled at my wife "I WANNA KNOW WHERE DA GOLD AT", hopped on YT and watched it about 25 more times
laugh.gif
that amateur sketch is one of the funniest things ever.
real tears.

the guy with the flute "passed down"...my god

the editing team for that news station should have won an emmy for that.

Originally Posted by Proshares  

I immediately yelled at my wife "I WANNA KNOW WHERE DA GOLD AT", hopped on YT and watched it about 25 more times
roll.gif

I remember back in the day this dude @S4L3  was hollering about something on CoD with his country *** accent and all I could think of was the sketch. Had to mute myself for a minute from all the laughing. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Bruh this was ages ago though, like 5 or 6 years. The sketch video is old as hell. 

I don't think Shoes was one of those cornball types you thinking of anyway. Homie was probably just shootin' the ****.

Last edited:
:lol: yea I was shocked when I heard him speak for the first time on CoD. Not one of those wild, teenage types though :lol:

That was what, '10 when MW2 first came out? :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom