OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaub still giving out gifts... Old man Dansby still doing it :

Egg on the burger is the truth..if you're a burger guy, like myself, I highly recommend it..

It's so funny when I'm proven exactly right no one quotes or responds. Dudes literally avoid the fact and claim I'm never right about anything. I was right about Luck and I'm close to being right about Kirk and the Skins winning the East.

1. Weren't right about Luck. Guy had a ****** up shoulder, some other minor injuries while the head coach has been fighting with Irsay for a while. Organization and players are in shambles.

2. You have been bashing Kirk and Gruden all offseason and pretty much all season long until week 7 or 8.

3. Was hasn't won anything. They still have three divisional games left and they're 5-6, just like the Giants. Phila is 4-7. I have NO clue who is winning this division.

4. And the worst topic of all, you continued to talk about how great that 3rd string QB/Practice Squad safety was and how he would start this year and how he would lead the team to a divisional title.

Last edited:
1. Weren't right about Luck. Guy had a ****** up shoulder, some other minor injuries while the head coach has been fighting with Irsay for a while.

2. You have been bashing Kirk and Gruden all offseason and pretty much all season long until week 7 or 8.

3. Was hasn't won anything. They still have three divisional games left and they're 5-6, just like the Giants. Phila is 4-7. I have NO clue who is winning this division.

4. And the worst topic of all, you continued to talk about how great that 3rd string QB/Practice Squad safety was and how he would start this year and how he would lead the team to a divisional title.

This is why I react. The overwhelming attempts by members to prove me wrong at every turn. You don't have your facts strait I see. Taking what I say and twisting it to fit your narrative but I digress.

I said in week 2 Kirk may be the best QB in the NFC East but your saying I bashed him until week 7 or 8. Your making things up to prove me wrong. I can't debate someone who would go that far to be right.

the Ravens actually went out of their way to get PICK 6 as the back up , think they paid him a lil extra too ...that shoulda told me how the season was gon go :lol:

I love eggs
Simple, cheap, easy to make and goes with everything
pimp.gif
in a hamburger tho?
You missing out..

You never had steak and eggs for breakfast?
yeah but that's way different than a hamburger.

also I like hamburger with eggs, just not together in a sandwich.

come to Hawaii and get yourself a loco moco.
Moco loco 
nthat.gif

I'm not gonna lie I know its not good pizza but when i'm a little low on funds and desperate for some pizza Little Caesars hits the spot for me.

I started working in pizza when I was 16 and now it's my secret talent so I can be snobby with pizza

don't mind me, I ate plenty of Little Caesars in my younger days

I started working in pizza when I was 16 and now it's my secret talent so I can be snobby with pizza

don't mind me, I ate plenty of Little Caesars in my younger days
laugh.gif

I feel you Little Caesars knows there niche is broke college students 
laugh.gif

I thought it was bad when Skins fans had to pay to see Rex Grossman...these poor Browns fans have to pay to see McCown AND Austin Davis :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom