OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit posts? Nah, no need for that. Eli threw two freak INTs and DRC dropped an easy pick 6. After those plays, it wasn't going our way. I said that and I was right. Some games just go a certain teams way. Not hurt, not even mad. Only mad about week 1 and the NE game.

I had an account that was Ballerific212 before I moved to VA. Had problems with the account and made a new one a year after I moved to VA. But in the words of Limp Bizkit, Keep trollin, trollin, trollin, trollin

Edit posts? Nah, no need for that. Eli threw two freak INTs and DRC dropped an easy pick 6. After those plays, it wasn't going our way. I said that and I was right. Some games just go a certain teams way. Not hurt, not even mad. Only mad about week 1 and the NE game.

I had an account that was Ballerific212 before I moved to VA. Had problems with the account and made a new one a year after I moved to VA. But in the words of Limp Bizkit, Keep trollin, trollin, trollin, trollin

You cant reason with him

Let it go man

Wrong thread
roll.gif
 it happens..... 

Looks like it's money time. He's #3 on the chart but there's no way they're going to follow through with that

I was wrong

Last edited:

You made a cute list about what I was wrong about without providing ANY context. To someone who hasn't followed the thread it may look good but it's BS.

Luck BEEN a TO machine before the injury. Matt has been much better and is undefeated with those same players. You wanna blame it all on the injuries though. How convenient. You will grasp at anything to be right. I know littles fans in their feels this week. I get it. Go defend your Zesty WR or try to figure out how the littles will make it out of 2nd place. Let me live bro. HTTR

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom