OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

roll.gif

Welp. Not there's anything wrong with that

Odell has been a little sus to me since the moment I saw that lower back tattoo. What is going on here.

Makes me wonder who the greatest gay player has been in the NFL.

1. Weren't right about Luck. Guy had a ****** up shoulder, some other minor injuries while the head coach has been fighting with Irsay for a while.

2. You have been bashing Kirk and Gruden all offseason and pretty much all season long until week 7 or 8.

3. Was hasn't won anything. They still have three divisional games left and they're 5-6, just like the Giants. Phila is 4-7. I have NO clue who is winning this division.

4. And the worst topic of all, you continued to talk about how great that 3rd string QB/Practice Squad safety was and how he would start this year and how he would lead the team to a divisional title.

This is why I react. The overwhelming attempts by members to prove me wrong at every turn. You don't have your facts strait I see. Taking what I say and twisting it to fit your narrative but I digress.

I said in week 2 Kirk may be the best QB in the NFC East but your saying I bashed him until week 7 or 8. Your making things up to prove me wrong. I can't debate someone who would go that far to be right.

You said that for sure, you were trolling as usual. Then a week or two later, right back to bashing Kirk. Said get him out of here and all that BS. It's wild how you've forgotten. I don't really care, all you do is troll. Safety player is better than Luck, Irvin better than Rice. Someone else can feel free to look back but I'm not digging up ****.

I vividly remember everyone bringing that best QB in our division back up for a few weeks after that stupid *** comment and you were backpedaling, trying to explain what you meant and why you meant it. You troll and troll and troll.

Last edited:
Hahahaha Hahahaha just in his feelings y'all. Mad the littles lost to us Sunday. He quit on his team in the first quarter. Go back and check the tape before he edits his post. Ha ha ha

Yo you still not mad about the 703 thing are you? For those who don't know 703 is a VA area code. He reps the DMV. Closet Skins fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom