OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

And the perfect burger is definitely in my top 5 meals..

Nice thick burger, cheese, fried egg, long sliced pickles and fresh thinly sliced tomatoes

Egg, tomato, and pickle sounds like an awkward combo to me man. 

I'm weird with food though
If it's quality meat I don't want too much dressing.. So get a little flavoring from the tomatoes

But you're looking at something like:

Yeah I'd never trust something like that to FF joint. I actually might give the egg and bacon a try one of these days. 
I'm one of the brave souls tuning into tonight's
Matchup
I think most of us are watching its just that there a only a handful browns or ravens fans in here and even then there isn't too much interest in the 3-and-out / blown coverage fest

Last edited:
^ I get the bacon on the side.. And yea you gotta go to a proper restaurant for that

I'm flipping channels until Fargo comes on.. Between nbatv, movie channels and Browns/ravens

Last edited:
I didn't realize that it was the very next year after the Browns moved that the Ravens won the super bowl.... :lol:

Last edited:
mac and cheese is  :x   as it is .. then add lobster. sounds disgusting. lobster is so overrated. ehh..... 

Um...what

Mac and cheese disgusting?

Lobster overrated?

How do you out to dinner with people?!

there always something i like when i go out to dinner. im not much of fan of american foods besides steaks. love me some  , mexican , chinese , thai , japanese food much better then american food. like thankgiving day type food is nasty to me. 

i dislike pizza , burgers and fried chicken. 

View media item 1140063

Had an egg on a burger for the 1st time last week at Slaters 50/50 was delicious.

I didn't realize that it was the very next year after the Browns moved that the Ravens won the super bowl.... :lol:

No the Browns moved in 1996, the Ravens won the championship in 2000.

They probably meant after the new Browns came into the NFL in 1999, the old Browns or Ravens won the championship in 2000.

Last edited:
Last edited:
What's good on TV? (that also happens to be on now or soon) if it's not football or basketball I probably haven't seen it 

Edit. Jesus Christ those CFL end zones look massive

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom