OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even think Cam's "pouting" was that bad. His team was losing, what is he supposed to do smile? We've seen Peyton and Brady cuss out teammates and coaches. :lol:

As soon as Cam starts losing and he's pouting on the sideline again yall are gonna be back with me hatin

Some of y'all Seahawks fans hate every young QB except your own. :lol:

Because im not a fan of Cam?
:rofl:
Yall dudes slurp the "hot" players in the league and than hate them when they aren't cool anymore

If him and Russ switched teams you'd admire Cams swag and say Russ is a cornball.

Be real.

Last edited:
As soon as Cam starts losing and he's pouting on the sideline again yall are gonna be back with me hatin

Yall dudes slurp the "hot" players in the league and than hate them when they aren't cool anymore

You just saying anything now. :lol:

I don't hate on any player except maybe Romo but I ain't never changed on that. :lol:

Last edited:

Smh dude waiting on another mans downfall.

Where they do that?
Seattle, Washington.
mean.gif
ComplexRepulsiveDore.gif

If him and Russ switched teams you'd admire Cams swag and say Russ is a cornball.

Be real.

You could say that for every single person in this thread
Acting like yall wouldn't be RW fans if he was QB :rofl: Philly fans would be riding so hard on here

You just saying anything now. :lol:

I don't hate on any player except maybe Romo but I ain't never changed on that. :lol:

You acting like NT wasn't slurping Kaep and RG3 :lol:
Hell we can maybe start to add JJ to the list now

Be real.

Acting like yall wouldn't be RW fans if he was QB :rofl: Philly fans would be riding so hard on here

Yeah, but I just wanted you to admit you wouldn't hate cam if he was your qb. You would think his "arrogance" was "confidence" if he was in a Seattle jersey. He only bothers you on a personal level because he's on another team, one that's better right now.

Last edited:

Be real.

Yeah, but I just wanted you to admit you wouldn't hate cam if he was you qb. He only bothers you on a personal level because he's on another team, one that's better right now.

Got to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard :lol: acting like that's not apart of being a fan

Reactions: HIM
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom