OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed

tumblr_me2toal2Sv1r1ang0o1_400.gif

Brett Farve used to act a fool after TD's and it was "Oh look at the little kid in him"

Cam does a dance and some middle America soccer mom gets offended and a newspaper picks it up.

Since it seems we are still on the same topic, i'll bite.  I don't mind either celebration, but to me favres celebrations are him just running around excited, where cam's are just him dancing around without the "emotion".  Even TO had pre-determined long celebrations that seemed to have a certain amount of energy to them. When I watch cam's celebrations, it usually just seems to be him going through the motions.  

Bringing up race is such a touchy topic around here for the PC crowd, but I agree with your initial statement about her indirectly showing lowkey racism, it's easy to spot those types.
Race is written all over that lady's letter. Those types just know how to use code words to dance around it. Same thing when they called Sherman a "thug". People don't wanna talk about it we know what it is.
Pretty much. White America don't like their black athletes too cocky. It's a "they should know their place" type thing. 

after watching this clip, there are a bunch of guys who are standing up in the crowd when she connects with that kick.  Can you imagine being behind that one or two dudes standing up and missing that kick because the dude in front of you stood up?  haha  "Yeah, I was there, but I didn't see her get knocked out"

@espn: Doug Flutie's parents, married 56 years, died within an hour of each other today: https://t.co/6esBwZZFWq

|I

:wow: damn that's mind blowing :smh: .. RIP

Bringing up race is such a touchy topic around here for the PC crowd, but I agree with your initial statement about her indirectly showing lowkey racism, it's easy to spot those types.

Race is written all over that lady's letter. Those types just know how to use code words to dance around it. Same thing when they called Sherman a "thug". People don't wanna talk about it we know what it is.

Pretty much. White America don't like their black athletes too cocky. It's a "they should know their place" type thing. 

Exactly, but as usual they'll deflect it with "black people always bringing up race" or "it's more to it than skin color."

:rofl: :rofl: that's a good one.

how do you not like AM95's? :smh:

Franc doesn't like AM95's?

View media item 1792679

Screw Ben too

Let it go, that team wasn't ready to take that final step

AM95 :pimp:

am95s :x :x :x savages. some much scust.

/shoe talk

Russ a fool if he really ain't smashing

View media item 1792696
best young qb is brock :nthat:

Just like that Osweiller got the juice in Denver?

brock ready :nthat:

:wow: :rofl:

I can't believe somewhat wrote a letter about that. Bet she didn't give a damn about Julius Peppers. Or Rodgers or Watt or any non-black player doing that ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom