OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brett Farve used to act a fool after TD's and it was "Oh look at the little kid in him"

Cam does a dance and some middle America soccer mom gets offended and a newspaper picks it up.

Since it seems we are still on the same topic, i'll bite.  I don't mind either celebration, but to me favres celebrations are him just running around excited, where cam's are just him dancing around without the "emotion".  Even TO had pre-determined long celebrations that seemed to have a certain amount of energy to them. When I watch cam's celebrations, it usually just seems to be him going through the motions.  

How are those celebrations w/o emotion? Whether you're running around looking crazy or dancing it's an emotion. Brett Favre would run around, Brady head butts teammates. Bruthas dance, chest bump, got handshakes. It's all the same thing.

Cam's dance >

and I hate Cam... he look sus 

kind of dude that will tell your girl you was talking to other chicks and then pretend he ain't like that and will treat her better

asterisk boy handbook

Chris Carter is going on the cornball list. Not only is he looking crazy trying to do the dance, can't eem get the name right.

Just heard about that :smh:. 1 hour apart. Bet his mom heard about the dad and just couldn't go on anymore. Sad, and yet beautiful at the same time.

Rob Gronkowski was drafted in 2010. He's 26 years old.
Brandon Weeden was drafted in 2012. He's 32 years old.

:lol:

Really? Never even knew that :lol: and just reading he was drafted by the Yankees back in 2002.

So he was in his mid-20s as a college QB. Pretty cool.

Last edited:
Weeden got MLB and NFL money. Those minor league MLB deals can be nice. Never made it to The Show but being able to transition to major college football and be a NFL 1st round pick shows how good a athlete he is/was. Hell of a ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom