OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn,just hope he doesn't end up overexposed 
laugh.gif

Damn y'all Pats fans hate Ravens. :lol:

Cam gotta do a commercial with that whole QC label so the real Dap investors can get more shine.

The less letters she writes the better. I'm not ready pin her writing this one about Cam strictly due to race, definitely could be the reason but there are a ton of different variables it could've been
True
But making Cam a target is just so weird
JJ Watt has done worse celebrations than the dabbing
Where's her backlash at for that?

Andy Dalton won't ever win a Super Bowl based on what he said after Monday night's game. Off-brand tissue soft.

You would've thought Watt called Dalton a ****boy and spit on his mother the way Dalton reacted :lol: that was lavender panties soft.

Off topic but anyone elses "__ posts since last refresh" tab at the bottom of the page not coming up? Or is it just me on my work computer?

The scary part of that woman who wrote this open letter to Cam is a president/CEO of a prominent local marketing firm in Nashville

Can't imagine her thought process that goes into her decision making

Chris Perkins @chrisperk 1m
WR DeVante Parker working today. Can't tell whether he's fully healthy. WRs running half speed now.

I was actually a big fan of his and had him right behind Cooper. Sucks that he can't get on the field and get those reps.

I read that the staff was disappointed in his progress and recovery timetable. I'm not a huge fan of him, but don't think we have a lot to go on to be pessimistic with him specifically actually.
Which is why I usually participate during game day. It's not as bad, but downtime is either hit or miss. Been missing a lot more often lately.

Your still not safe in NBA during games. I've been commenting on Washington for 3 years in the NBA thread as I watch em play. Last night suddenly it became a problem that I dared mention them as they played the Bucks.

This thread has way fewer emotional members and trolls in it. NFL gets off track on real NFL topics. NBA thread embraces real discussions on Brons hairline over and over. Ha ha ha

NFL > NBA thread

No No... I don't even go in there anymore.

I meant in this thread.

Which is why I usually participate during game day. It's not as bad, but downtime is either hit or miss. Been missing a lot more often lately.

That's true, a large part because of the off field stuff and we all don't handle it as well as I feel we used to. Should we bring back the off field/legal thread and legit try to clean this one up?

i approve of this for sure.

Chris Perkins @chrisperk 1m
WR DeVante Parker working today. Can't tell whether he's fully healthy. WRs running half speed now.

I read that the staff was disappointed in his progress and recovery timetable. I'm not a huge fan of him, but don't think we have a lot to go on to be pessimistic with him specifically actually.

I was actually a big fan of his and had him right behind Cooper. Sucks that he can't get on the field and get those reps.

Your still not safe in NBA during games. I've been commenting on Washington for 3 years in the NBA thread as I watch em play. Last night suddenly it became a problem that I dared mention them as they played the Bucks.

This thread has way fewer emotional members and trolls in it. NFL gets off track on real NFL topics. NBA thread embraces real discussions on Brons hairline over and over. Ha ha ha

NFL > NBA thread

No No... I don't even go in there anymore.

I meant in this thread.

That's true, a large part because of the off field stuff and we all don't handle it as well as I feel we used to. Should we bring back the off field/legal thread and legit try to clean this one up?

i approve of this for sure.

The fact that the mothers letter went viral is more annoying than the letter itself.

Things can go viral for stupid reasons though. Viral just means that it has been seen by a lot of people. Her viral letter has made me realize she is hypocritical, and before this weekend I had no idea who she was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom