OFFICIAL NFL COMBINE (RCA Dome Feb 20th - 26th)

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Thats going out and making some money Lets hope for the sake of the NFL that the Chargers dont draft him.

Lets hope that they do......
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And Im not even a Chargers fan.....

You guys think someone will take the chance on Cro in the fisrt round?

I think that would be awful risky and would be shocked if it happens...but good for him regaurdless.

Didn't get to watch any combine, but I was real high on Mike Jenkins and the top DB, and was
mad.gif
when he went against his verbal and singed with another agent (was supose to bein Adrians camp)

Who do you guys got as your top 3-5 DBs?

The guy has 1 pick in two years. The scouts say he's not a football player. No football instincts. He bit on the run every time. Deion was pumpingDOMINIQUE RODGERS-CROMARTIE, funny they have the same agent. Eugene Parker.

Originally Posted by Aair16

You guys think someone will take the chance on Cro in the fisrt round?

I think that would be awful risky and would be shocked if it happens...but good for him regaurdless.

Didn't get to watch any combine, but I was real high on Mike Jenkins and the top DB, and was
mad.gif
when he went against his verbal and singed with another agent (was supose to be in Adrians camp)

Who do you guys got as your top 3-5 DBs?

I think someone will....

Off the strength of his last name and the season that Tonio put up....

No one wants to pass on "The Next Antonio Cromartie"....Even though Cro is far from a finished product...

But I dunno....

laugh.gif

This guy Mayock is a clown....

His negative for Kenny Phillips: Not Ed Reed....

Wow....Hell of an analysis there Mike....

I mean I know the Negative's and Positives only had space for two words or so...but some of them..
laugh.gif

Not Ed Reed? Who the hell is

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Nah. LB.

and Williams from USC just tore up those LB drills.
smh.gif
this dude couldnt get on the field . USC LBs are @!#$$@+ SICK!
That guy will find a way to make some NFL team is home. He played all 3 LB positions at SC and was a beast on ST. Also, battled all throughouthis career and never complained once about lack of PT. Figures that he was handpicked by the late Marv Goux. Kid is tough as nails.

laugh.gif
O MY GOD SIlva ran a 4.82?!
smh.gif

Deion said hes a turtle
laugh.gif
and he musta been out there runnin with his pads on

o yea shout out to da boy

[table][tr][td]Jerod Mayo[/td] [td]
Tennessee​
[/td] [td]
6012​
[/td] [td]
242​
[/td] [td]
4.54​
[/td] [td]32[sup]7/8[/sup][/td] [td]9[sup]1/4[/sup][/td] [/tr][/table]

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
O MY GOD SIlva ran a 4.82?!
smh.gif

Deion said hes a turtle
laugh.gif
and he musta been out there runnin with his pads on

o yea shout out to da boy

[table][tr][td]Jerod Mayo[/td] [td]

Tennessee
[/td] [td]

[/td] [td]

[/td] [td]

[/td] [td]32[sup]7/8[/sup][/td] [td]9[sup]1/4[/sup][/td] [/tr][/table]

pimp.gif

But hey, 40 times don't tell the whole story. From every BC game i saw, that boy was around the ball, making tackles. He aint the fastest but he has goodfootball instincts and could be a potential steal in the 7th round. Dude is just a football player.

yea tru 40 times arent everything but Silva is going to have to play FS cuz he's not a "in the box safety", and just what team u think is gonnathrow a 4.8 40 guy back there as their last line of defense. Silva has never played fast.

Go check that FSU game when u wanna see him vs some legit Speed WRs. dude's head was on a swivel watchin WRs run by him

yea tru 40 times arent everything but Silva is going to have to play FS cuz he's not a "in the box safety", and just what team u think is gonna
throw a 4.8 40 guy back there as their last line of defense.

damn _, you responding fast as hell. I'm saying dude's best chance of being taken is in the 7th round. No doubt GM's will look at that 40 time andbe instantly turned off, but IF a GM is willing to dig a little deeper and watch some game film, they'll see that boy around the ball ALL the damn time. Hedon't play with 4.8 speed. Plus he can tackle which is a BIG need (a safety that can tackle) for some teams. Especially when you have cats like JoshBarrett who is 230 lbs. and can't lay the wood on the field and one of the negatives on him is that he cannot tackle. I ain't saying Silva is KennyPhillips. Hell naw, but from what I've seen in game film, Silva can play football. I think he could be cool at the next level.

Originally Posted by dreClark

OK....So, I realize combine results aren't everything.....BUT....

DRC

40 yard dash 4.33 (3rd)
Vertical Jump 38.5" (1st)
Broad Jump 10'11" (1st)
3 cone drill 6.74 (1st)
60 yard shuttle 11.06 (1st)

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif
thats a damn shame
Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

But hey, 40 times don't tell the whole story. From every BC game i saw, that boy was around the ball, making tackles. He aint the fastest but he has good football instincts and could be a potential steal in the 7th round. Dude is just a football player.

you're right...but stop and think about it...Free Safety running a 4.8...he aint getting drafted. Shame, cause i was lobbying for dude after BC gameaint Michigan St. He was flying around that game. He didn't run like a 4.8 guy, but i guess he got game speed.
ohwell.gif

^ 4.55

Dude wasn't looking too good in the Drills...

His hips were looking TERRIBLE at times...

Aye Dade.....You see your boy Glenn Sharpe @ the combine????
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know y'all Caine fans glad to see him gone....
sick.gif

Don't think he gets past Denver at 12.

edit: Sharpe never got right after his first ACL...Had an impressive frosh year (which was about 20 years ago)..

I believe he goes top 15.

He had an average year. Didn't reach up to expectations. But he's going to be the beneficial of a very very weak safety class. And he has the"Miami Safety" tag.....Them two words go along way when it comes to pro scouts, too.

them words go along way when the production on the field and during the combine are outstanding.
Meriweather had a better season and combine than KP in last yrs weak safety class and didnt go top 15.
as much as I like to see a MCCChief do well, IMO KP is lucky to be off the board late in round 1.

Kenny's combine was not impressive at all...

He will be the 1st S taken.....

But he may not go top 15.......I doubt that......

But...Stranger things have happened...

Back
Top Bottom